Saturday Part 2

Nash's POV

We were outside. I was holding her cause she almost fell. We were eye to eye, our lips were just a few inches away from each other. Its like we were at some romantic movie, you know, like in those scenes the characters kiss, but we didn't. 

"We should go back, to the table." I said.

"Yeah... Yeah, we still have to pay the bill" Macy answered.

We went back to the guys, who were all busy talking to each other. Macy called one of the waiters for the bill. We all payed for the food and it wasn't that expensive. So we left the place and went back to Cam's place. We decided to play Xbox and take turns. Some of them was cooking some snacks since it was around 3 PM. 

Macy's POV

I'm so tensed. I needed to make a big decision by tomorrow. And its bothering me alot. It involves my future so it was pretty important. I just can't let go of what I have right now with my friends but its just it can make my future easier. That big decision is all about college. I'm 15and I'm accelerated, University of St. Andrews was offering a scholarship, I mean my family can afford it but its even better that the university is offering a scholarship. But on the down side, I have to leave and go to UK, (Scotland to be exact) and stay there during my college years. Being a scholar means mainting your grades and I can do that but I can't just go on unexpected vacations or visits from friends and family. Being there means a lot of concetration. My parents want me to go but they said that they'll support my decision whether it was a YES or NO. I mean it was a big opportunity but I can't just leave my friends and I didn't want them to know because I know they'll just stop me from leaving. 

Taylor's POV

I was looking at Alex and she had the cutest smile ever! I was melting. Should I ask her out? But what if she says no. Wow, I'm so nervous about this. I sat next to her and then...

"Alex?" 

"Yeah?" 

"How do I say this, uhmmm..."

"Say what?" Alex asked.

"Do you wanna go out with me? Like tomorrow?"

"Really? Sure, I'd love to."

SHE SAID YES! I HAVE TO PLAN AN AMAZING FIRST DATE!

Alex's POV 

*group chat*

ALEX: TAYLOR ASKED ME OUT.

HANNA: SO DID CAM!

DANI: WELL, SHAWN SAID THAT I HAVE A NICE VOICE AND WANTS TO DO A DUET WITH ME.

MACY: I got nothing.

ALEX: Awwww, Macy don't worry, Nash will ask you out sooner or later.

MACY: WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I LIKE NASH?

DANI: You always hang-out with each other, ALONE. Its like your dating already. You're weird when he's around. And a whole lot more.

HANNA: OMG! Don't tell me he's your boyfriend already.

MACY: GUYS! He is my bestfriend, MY BESTFRIEND, not my BOYFRIEND. There's a big difference.

HANNA: Well, somehow I know you have feelings for him.

MACY: *didn't reply*

We suddenly looked at Macy and we were smiling at her then she whispered. "NO, I DON'T HAVE ANY." 

Macy's POV

I'm afraid of telling my friends that I like Nash. I mean I want to, but I can't and I don't know why. They're love life is going well, getting asked out and talking to their faves. I'm happy for them. Its like an early birthday gift to them, cause I introduced them to the boys, joke. Speaking of birthdays, I'm turning 16 soon! And my parents have planned a Sweet 16 party for it. I mean, I'm seriously not that girly, I'm in between girly and boyish, you know. My parents want me to have this party cause I'm their only daughter. I just wanted to eat with friends and family then watch a movie or something but I want my parents to be happy so, Sweet 16 it is. 

Nash's POV

Looks like Macy's friends are being asked out by their faves. Maybe I should ask Macy too. Problem is... I don't have the courage to ask her that question. Whenever I think about, there's so many thoughts in my mind. But I really want to though. 

I called to order pizza since I think we're all exhausted in cooking. So we bought softdrinks and some popcorn cause we've decided to do a movie marathon. I noticed that Macy is a bit distracted. Just then her phone rang and its like she was expecting it all day long. She went outside to take the call.

Macy's POV

I've been waiting for my mom to call all day long. And now its her calling. She wanted to talk to me before I make the decision of going to St. Andrews. I don't know what to do. My mom said I should do what's best for me and they'll support my decision. St. Andrews will call me tomorrow around 8-11 in the morning. I went back in the living room.

"You okay?" Nash asked.

"What?"

"You look like something is bothering you."

"OHH, its nothing. Is the pizza here already?"

"Yeah" I answered.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Not 1k again! Sorry guys! Thanks for reading tho. lol.