Coming Home

Nash's POV

A week after Macy's party and my family was the first to come back home. We had to take them to the airport early in the morning, even though I was pretty tired cause we had an exhausting day yesterday but anything for family, and besides I wasn't sure when I can see them again, Macy also went with me. She's so sweet and caring. You can see the tiredness in our eyes but we didn't mind. I was the one who drove the car and surprisingly we got to the airport fast despite of my tiredness. It took us around and hour in saying goodbyes.

We got back at the house around 11 AM. Me and Macy went straight to her room. I sat on her bed and she went after me. We fell asleep cause were really tired. Hours of sleeping passed and we woke, well I woke up first. It was around 3 when I woke up. I was really hungry so I went straight to their kitchen. Her mom prepared some food for us before she left to go somewhere. Charlie was watching TV and Macy was still asleep.

Macy's POV

I am so tired. Its like every single drop of energy I had was drained. That's why I just had to sleep, not even eating breakfast nor lunch. I noticed something was beside me, I mean I knew Nash was here with me when I fell asleep but it was face to face, and it was sniffing me. When I opened my eyes I saw Bean on my bed with Nash beside him.

"Hi Bean! Hey babe." I said.

"Time to wake up sleepy head." Nash said.

"But I still want to sleep." I replied while holding Bean.

"Do you know what time it is?" Nash answered.

"4 in the afternoon?" 

"Its 6 already. Come on, I know you're hungry."

He pulled me up and I was half awake. Didn't know I slept that long. 

-

-

-

-

Days after it was time for the guys to go home too. Their flights were in the evening so we still had some time to hang-out together as a group. 

"Babe, we'll be at the mall." Nash said.

"Okay, I'll meet you guys there, I still have to pick up the girls." I replied.

It was around 5 PM when we arrived at the mall. I picked up the girls cause I know they wanna be there when the guys leave. 

We ate dinner at the mall and then played at the arcade for an hour or so, then we left to go to the airport.

Shawn's POV

"I'm gonna miss you beautiful." I said to Dani while walking at the airport.

"...... I'm gonna miss you too." Her voice cracked and tears went down her eyes.

"Don't cry. Remember what we planned. Skype, facetime, text, snapchat.. all apps that we can communicate when we have time. At least everyday or twice a week." 

"I know, its just, I really am gonna miss you." I kissed her forehead and gave her big hug.

Taylor's POV

"I'm coming back. You know that." I told Alex.

"I know silly. You can't resist me." She even joked.

"I love you Alex." I said to her.

"I love you too Taylor." Then she kissed me.

Nash's POV

It was a relief that I moved her in Cali but I felt bad for my boys. But I know they're good guys and they'll make the girls happy as much as they can.

-

-

-

-

-

Short chapter. I know. Lol. I'll try to make the next one longer. :) Ily!