Sorry

Cameron's POV

Memory loss, that's just great. When we're having our big break that's when Nash gets memory loss. If he doesn't remember me then he probably doesn't remember that he's a famous viner and has tons of fans. Which reminds me, no one knows what happened to Nash and Macy yet except us here at the hospital and his parents. I'm pretty sure when fans knew about this everyone will freak out so we'll just have to wait for the right time to tell everyone. Me and the girls decided to introduce ourselves to Nash, at least he knows our names. That's a start.

"Nash, I'm Cameron, you're bestfriend. This is Hanna, she's my girlfriend and also your friend, and Dani and Alex, Macy's friends." I said.

"Okay, so Cameron, Hanna, Dani, Alex, and Macy? Where's Macy, Casey?" Nash asked.

"Its Macy and she's in the other room most probably resting, she was with you in the car when you guys had the car accident." Hanna answered.

"Ohh, I hope she's okay." Just then Macy parents came.

"We came here as soon as the doctor finished explaining. Nash, sweetie, how are you feeling? I'm Macy's mom, Claire, and this is Robert, her dad." Mrs. Williams said.

"I still feel a little bit of pain but its bearable. Are my parents here?" Nash asked.

"They'll be here, maybe after lunch." Mr. Williams replied.

I really don't know how Macy would react to this. I feel sorry for her, she has been stressed and depressed for the past two weeks. From losing Charlie and her parents almost getting a divorce, now she's at the hospital injured and her boyfriend doesn't remember anything, even her. The girls went to Macy's room while Macy's parents were waiting for Nash's parents to arrive. I stayed with Nash and tried to answer every question he had.

"So let me get this straight. I'm a viner, the one who does 6-second videos, a famous viner with over 7 million followers, also I was part of Magcon? where we tour around the country and meet our fans and I'm with you and several other guys and a girl, but now I'm not part of it. I moved here in Cali because it was our plan, we're doing a movie and my 'fans' doesn't know that I was in a car accident and they're waiting for me to post or tell them. You're suggestion is make a video about it and explain to them with what happened. Right?" Nash said.

"Exactly, I can accompany you if you want." I replied.

"Thanks bro, now I know why you're my bestfriend." He said.

Just after we finished talking his parents came. I can see they were really worried. Who wouldn't be. They asked how he was feeling and a bunch of other questions. I just sat there at the couch and looked at my phone. Thankfully they didn't scold me or anything, they know that its nobody's fault why were here. Macy's parents knocked at the door and asked for Nash's parents to come out for awhile to discuss some things. 

Mrs. Williams' POV

Us parents decided to have a chat about what happened, and also we were gonna talk with the doctor for the treatment of Macy and Nash when they get out of the hospital. Good thing we were close to each other so there was no blaming involved.

"I'm really sorry for what happened to Nash." I said to Chad and Elizabeth.

"Likewise, how's Macy doing?" Chad answered.

"Well she got her left arm broken but the doctor said it'll be fine just a few weeks of treatment." I replied.

In the midst of talking the doctor went near us, I guess he was ready to discuss the things we need to do for the kids.

"Mr. and Mrs. Williams, and I suppose you're Nash's parents. Well I've already discussed what treatment for Macy will be so lets just proceed with Nash. His memory loss is unpredictable, its a good thing that he remembers you (his parents) but based from my observation he has forgotten any recent thing he's done and also the people who were with him, perhaps a few years back. Of course he will need to go to therapy to help him regain his memory but in terms of everyday life, he'll just need to do his daily routine and you guys will help him with it, also just tell him the things he has forgotten but not all at once, take it slowly so that he won't be stressed and pressured. For now Macy and him will need lots of rest. I've already talked to a great therapist for Macy and Nash and if you like I'll give their contact number. Also I've written down the medicine they will need to take for the next few weeks for the pain they're gonna be having. If you have questions just approach me." The doctor explained. 

After the conversation we left to eat lunch cause we were hungry and haven't eaten for hours.

Macy's POV

It was lunch time and the nurse fed me, broken arm on the left and weak arm on the right. Great. I took my medicine and she fixed the table. Before she left I asked her a favor. Luckily the girls were at home and my parents are out with Nash's parents so I had the chance to sneak to Nash's room and see him.

"Excuse me, but can you do me a favor. I just really need to see my boyfriend and he's just in the other room, it'll be like a good 10 minutes max. Please?" I pleaded. The nurse said yes but said we should do it quick cause if we get caught it might cause her losing her job and I don't want that to happen. I stood up from the bed and walked as fast as I can. When we went in Cam and Nash was surprised that I was there. I told them I can't stay long so I had to hurry. I went to Nash and held his hand.

"Hey babe. I'm so glad you're awake. I'm so sorry, its my fault that you're here. I love..." He took my hand of his and stopped me.

"Look, I don't know why you're calling me babe, I don't even know you so please." He said.

"Nash, I'm serious here. Stop playing games." I answered.

"I'm serious too, I don't know you. Oh wait, are you Macy?" He said.

"Cam, what is this guy talking about. You seriously need to stop with the jokes." I was getting confused and worried.

"Macy, I can explain. Nash doesn't remember you, he doesn't remember us. He lost his memory. He is serious that he doesn't know you. I'm sorry if I only told you now, we know you needed rest and you're not supposed to get stressed." So its true. I was speechless, considering the fact the I am the most unluckiest person in the world. 

"Macy, Casey, Stacy? Whatever your name is. I'm sorry if I can't remember you but I'm having a hard time remembering anyone right now so I hope you don't get mad." My eyes were filled with tears. I asked the nurse to take me back to my room. "I'm really sorry, I hope I can talk to you later." Nash added.

"Its okay." I turned away and as I was saying that sentence tears were going down my face. The nurse tried to comfort me. It was really sweet and nice of her. "Call me when you need me okay." The nurse said.

Nash's POV

Whoever that girl is, it felt like I've crushed her heart. I can feel her pain and struggle. 

-

-

-

-

-

-

Almost to 2k reads. Gained 100+ reads over night. Thank you everyone! I hope you're enjoying my fanfic.