Goodbyes and Hello

Macy's POV

*the next morning*

"GOOD MORNING!!" I screamed to my parents.

"Good morning sweetie, someone looks happy." Dad said.

"Well, I can't help it." I replied.

"Let me guess, you and Nash are okay now, right?" Mom asked.

"Yep. Mom do you have anything to make me buy today?"

"Well, now that you've asked, I do. *gives a list*

"Sunblock, rashguard, shades *and the list goes on*. Are we going on a trip by the beach?"

"Actually on a cruise."

"A CRUISE? Why didn't I knew this? Where to? OMG!!! I have to pack. When are we leaving?" I asked

"Uhmmmm, sweetie. You're not going with us." Dad replied.

"And why may I ask?"

"Its our anniversary gift to each other. Im sorry sweetie. Don't worry honey, we'll go somewhere when we get back." Mom said

"When are you leaving and for how long?"

"This Friday and its gonna be 2 weeks and a half"

"Wait, that means I will be all alone?" I said with a grin on my face

"I think I now what that grin means."

"Pretty please, mom, dad, I mean, I won't burn the house down, maybe just a scratch, joke."

"Fine, you can let your friends stay here. Honey?" Mom said.

"Let her be, its part of her teenage years." Dad added.

"OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

I immediately left the dining room and ran to my room and had called my friends. I called my 3 closest friends Danielle, Hanna, and Alexandra. I said that they can stay here for 3 weeks and they said yes, hopefully their parents will approve or I'll be alone for 2 weeks which will be scary and awful! After I called my friends , I received a call from Nash. He said he wanted to go with me at the mall. And since I've got some things to buy for my parents' cruise, I said yes.

*in the car*

Nash's POV

"Sooooo Cam's parents will be going to New York this weekend and they'll stay there for a month or so while Sierra will be at her friends for 2 weeks."

"Mine too, they'll be going on a cruise for 2 and 1/2 weeks." Macy replied.

"Cool! But then you'll be alone in the house?"

"Nope, my friends will be coming over"

"Well, the funny thing is the boys will be coming too." I answered

"Really? Want me to come with you at the airport when they arrive so that it won't be crowded on the other car. The girls will be soooo excited for this weekend, I can tell. I'll surpise them when the boys arrive."

"You'd do that for me? Picking up the boys?" I asked.

"Of course, I mean the boys are my friends after all and I know you'd ask me sooner or later."

"HAHAHA! Thanks!"

"Sure thing."

Macy's POV

Then we arrived at the mall a few minutes later. As expected there were still some fans who approached us but we didn't mind at all. Some wanted an autograph from Nash, some pictures. I thought I was gonna be their photographer but NO, I was included in those. I liked the thought of people who likes me even though I didn't know them at all. We went to the department store after that. We were talking the whole time and were strolling around playfully. Again we looked like a happy couple. Less the couple thing. I like what me and Nash have right now but at the same time I want it to go to the next level.... So we finished buying at the department store and we got hungry so we went to this cute little cafe. Its like we were on a date except weren't. We talked for so long that we finished eating like around 8:30. Yeah, we had alot so talk about. Lol. Perks of having a guy bestfriend I guess.