26

Chapter 26: Death.

Travis

"Tell me Travis, what really happened?" Tanong agad ni Xander pagka-akyat namin ng rooftop.

I told him everything habang siya ay tahimik na nakikinig.

"You know that I can kill you right now." Malamig na saad niya.

Hindi naman na ako nabigla dahil alam kong sobrang mahal niya ang kambal niya. "I know."

Bumuntong hininga siya. "She cried over you. She cried for days. She always calls me but she won't tell me what happened. She don't want me to intrude she just want me to listen." Nakita ko ang pagbagsak ng luha niya.

Tumingin ako sa malayo. "I know." Maiksing sagot ko.

Tumingin siya sa kalangitan. "Then why didn't you reach out to her? Why didn't you tell what really happened?"

I sighed. "Because I'm hurting too." Bulong ko. "Because I'm afraid that when I see her crying in front of me, I'll apologize and beg for her back." Huminga ako ng malalim. "I can't hurt her anymore than I already have."

He sighed. "Then what's your plan?" He asked.

I gaze at the stars. "Fix everything. I'm going to find the father of her baby, because that can't be me. It's so impossible." I said at nailing iling na lang.

"We don't know Travis." Napatingin naman ako sa kanya. "Hindi natin alam na baka sa pagmulat niyang muli ay sumuko na pala siya sayo."

Hindi ko mapigilan ang maluha dahil sa sinabi niya. I am aware of that. Her? Giving me up? Of course! She almost even sacrifice her life! For Pete's sake!

"Then I will do everything to win her back." I said full of determination.

"You should be, I only want you for her. I should be mad at you for what you did but I just can't you're my bestfriend and I know that she don't want me to hate the man of her life."

Napangiti ako sa sinabi niya. "I promise that this will be the last time I will hurt her."

Ngumiti naman na siya at bumalik na kami sa kwarto ni Athena.

My eyes narrowed as I see Steven kissing my Selene's hand.

Pakiramdam ko ay nagdilim ang paningin ko kaya hinila ko siya at sinuntok. Sinubukan akong awatin ni Xander.

"What do you think you are doing?!" Galit na tanong ko.

What the fuck is he thinking?!

Pinunasan niya ang gilid ng labi niya. "I was just apologizing."

Muli ay sinuntok ko nanaman siya. "Then do you really have to kiss my wife's hand?!"

Bahagya naman siyang natawa. "Possessive Travis." Bulong niya, susuntukin ko na sana ulit siya ng marinig ang pagtawag niya sa pangalan ko.

"Travis.."

Humarap ako sa kanya. At niyakap niya ako.