Epilogue

Epilogue

Travis

"Dad.." pagtawag sa akin ng isang boses.

Hinarap ko siya at nginitian. "Yes, Tyrell?" I asked.

Ngumiti naman siya. "I really love hearing your love story." Sagot naman niya. "I really admire how the two of you face all of the challenges that the deity's giving you."

Ngumiti naman ako. "Because we loved each other, even though we lost her, our love will always remains here." Sagot ko at itinuro ang puso ko.

"Daddy.. I want to be like Mom."

I patted her head. "You already like her and you looked like her, Tyrene."

"She was really brave Daddy, and I want to thank her so much that she adopted me." Nakangiting saad nito habang nakatingin sa television

We were watching our wedding ceremony fifteen years ago, we've ages but our love for her grew even more.

"Ni minsan hindi ka namin itinuring na hindi sa sa amin. We love you like our own, and I'm thankful too that she gave me a son." Nakangiting saad ko habang pinipigilan ang mga luha ko.

"Daddy, can I ask something?" Tyrene asked.

I looked at her. She really resembles her. "What is it, princess?"

She giggled. "It's been fifteen years since she died after giving birth of me, well bakit po hindi niyo naisipang mag asawa ulit?"

Minsan na din akong tinanong ng mga kaibigan namin niyan, bakit nga ba hindi ako nag asawa ulit? At isa lang din ang sagot ko.

"Because I love her too much, to the point na maski puso ko dinala niya sa kabilang buhay." Nakangiting sagot ko.

She smiled sweetly and hugged me. "Your love is so unconditional, Daddy." Binitiwan niya ako at humarap sa Kuya niya. "Kuya, I know I've already asked this a lot of times but paano siya maging Mommy?"

Tyrell hugged her sister. "She's sweet, caring, lovable and full of tender. She loves you so much, Tyrene."

Tuluyan ng bumuhos ang luha ko. Ito, ito 'yong pamilya na pinangarap at binuo namin noon. Kahit na iniwan niya kami masaya ako, masaya ako dahil may dalawang anghel siyang iniwan sa akin.

Thank you for the love, Athena Selene. Someday we will be together again, just hang in there for awhile.

"Tyrell, Tyrene. I just want you to treasure our memories and tell it to your soon to be children and grandchildrens because this is The Memories of Us."

I hugged both of them and whispered I love you..