Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Suanna's POV:

When I got out of the jet's door I completely froze, no, not because it was cold on the contrary it was quite warm outside, but because I was facing what looked like a huge school Goth building, it was breath taking, beautiful, (NA: I'll post a picture =)), I was in my own little world when Lora nudge me, bring me back to earth, and we both walked down the stairs. Arthur and his gang were already waiting for us; Arthur led the way while the rest followed behind me and Lora. Arthur opened the big doors for us, when we got in there was a very tall and petite lady that looked around about in her thirties in a black fitting pencil skirt, dark purple blouse and Daly Stiletto pumps, with her blond hair pulled back in a neat bun, she had cat like, brown eyes that right now looked happy and excited but also professional.

"Arthur, I'm so glade you could make it in time." she said to Arthur with a professional smile, "Mistress Karen, I'm glad to be back." he replied while bowing to her, in respect. "Arthur, would you please go to Marcus and tell him our guests are here and that dinner will be in ten minutes." she said, dismissing him, and with that Arthur disappeared, "Now Miss Lora Jones and Miss Suanna Leon, would you please follow me, by the way I'm Mistress Karen as you can see and I'm the principle of House of Dreams, I'll be escorting you too your rooms." she said with a warm smile, gesturing for us to follow her, I walked by her side while Lora walked behind me. I couldn't help think what she meant by 'rooms', surly Lora and I were going to be roommate... maybe not. "Misters Karen, Lora and I are going to be in the same room right?" I asked nervously, "No my dear, you'll be separated, this will help you interact with your fellow pupils and socialize better." she said in a tone that meant that there was no use trying to argue about it. I felt Lora open our mental connection.

*I can't believe this, they going to separate us!*, I herd Lora's mental voice in my head; she sounded sad and pissed.

*I know, but hey, on the bright side, we have the connection so when ever your bored just connect* I mentally winked and said to her.

*Your so optimistic, how do you do that? Seriously, we're stuck in a school that we know nothing about, we find out that we're so called magical creatures and not to mention your that last of your kind, well from the female side; we're about to be separated and hopefully my room mate isn't a bitch, and you always see the bright side of things! Sometimes I wonder what I saw in you* she said the last part in a playful voice, I couldn't help but smile.

*Hey, not my fault opposites attract, if you know what I mean* I mentally said, looking at her and winking.

"Oh, just shut up!*, I could hear the smile in her voice.

After about 2 minutes of silence we stopped in front of a door that had 'Monica and Megan' written in gold on the middle of the door, 'Ha, rich brats' I thought.

Mistress Karen knocked on the door and immediately a really pretty naturally tanned, red head answered the door, she had sea blue and green eyes, a heart shaped face with high cheek bones, straight nose and full lips, she was my height and was wearing a black skirt with red stripes, black flat pumps and a white long sleeve shirt, "Well good evening Mistress Karen and ladies, what can I be of acquaintance." she greeted us in an British accent, with a warm toothy smile, "Good evening Miss Monica Cullman, Remember what I told you and Megan this afternoon?" Karen asked, Monica just nodded and answered, "Yes, ma'am, you said something about us having a new half blooded vampire." when she said the last part she sounded happy to have a new roommate, I'm guessing Megan wasn't really fun to live with, "Well then here's Miss Lora Jones", Karen gestured to Lora and Monica just smiled at her and told her to come in, "Hope you make her feel as comfortable as possible, give her the uniform and I'll see you three at dinner." and with that Karen turned around and I of course followed.