Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Suanna's POV:

In that moment it was like everything went in slow motion right in front of my eyes, I could see Olivia lung towards me and I could see Lora running towards me to get me out of Olivia's reach but just then something clicked.

"Scutum" I heard my voice say (NA: Scutum is shield in Latin), and suddenly a big redish shield came around me, Olivia didn't have time to see the shield because when she lunged at me she hit the shield and landed about 10 feet away from me, everyone including me gasped at what just happened, I have no idea how I knew that saying 'scutum' would protect me, but in away I just knew. I looked around and the first thing I saw was Karen smiling at me proudly while everyone just looked at me like I grew a second head.

"How did you do that?" I herd Lora say in awe, I could see everyone was waiting for my answer, "Um... I... I don't know exactly..." I said feeling really uncomfortable, I herd Olivia hiss while getting up from the floor, "NO ONE DOES THAT TO ME!" she was about to lung at me again when out of no where a woman caught her and kept her in place no matter how hard Olivia tried to get out of her grasps. "Olivia, ENOUGH!" Karen yelled and at that Olivia stopped and stayed in place. "Thank you Rory," Karen thanked the woman who kept Olivia in place, who's name I guess was Rory, she was tall about 6 f and was slender with curves, she was wearing black skinny leather jeans, flat black pumps and white blouse, she had dark bronze colored skin with long, black straight hair up in a pony tail, with full lips and green eyes. She looked like the type of women you wouldn't want to mess with.

Rory just nodded at Karen and let Olivia go but she still stood close incase Olivia tried something, "You see Olivia, Suanna over there isn't just a mere human, she's.... a witch." and with that everyone gasped and looked at me, for a hole 5 seconds no one talked nor moved, "Sh...She's a what?" Olivia said in an astonished tone, "You herd her Olivia," I herd a one of the guys on the table to my right say, I looked his way, and he looked back at me smiling and giving me a wink... Ooookay weird... I looked at Lora who was right next to me, so I open our mental link.

*Lora you okay?* I mentally said, looking at her, she looked at me and laughed, "You asking me if I'm okay? OMG Anna I swear one of these days you going to give me a heart attack with the things you get yourself into!" she said looking at me with an amusement expression on her face, I couldn't help but laugh at that, by now everyone was looking at us with a 'WTF' look on their faces.

Karen cleared her throat to get everyone's attention, "Olivia you will be punishment for attacking one of our students and for disrespecting me, you will learn how to treat people and you will learn to respect me I don't give a damn if you're the daughter of the prince of vampires I have tolerated your disrespect for years and what you did now was the last straw," Karen said giving Olivia a hard look t, who at this time had her head down in shame, " Rory if you would, please take Miss Verlises to my office," and with that Rory grabbed Olivia by the forearm and half dragged her. I was still standing in the same spot with Lora and her two roommates next to me. "Ladies and gentlemen, as you can see it's never dinner without a little drama" the young man standing next to Karen said, which mad everyone laugh, "Well now that the drama's finished, everyone enjoy your dinner and I'll see you all tomorrow morning" Karen said walking out of the room, and with that everyone started talking and eating among themselves.

"Um hey Lora and friend if you want you can sit with us." said a short girl standing in between Lara and Monica. "Oh I'm Megan by the way." the short girl introduced herself with a warm smile, "I'm Suanna but you can call me Sue or Ann." I said smiling at her and just then the young man that was standing next to Karen approached us, "Even ladies he greeted us with a dazzling smile and from the corner of my eye I could see Monica blush... OOOOOKKKKKAAAAYYYY..... I didn't know teachers could have relationships with students or maybe his not a teacher, oh well.