cullen x seme male reader lemon part 1

Dragon age inquisition! Im obsessed with the game. I know he's not into guys but for the sake of the story.
Sorry for not updating. I've had big family matters but it's all cleared up with.? Did I say that right?

_________________________________________

_
You just came back from an expedition in Crestwood. As you walked up the stairs of the castle (skyhold?). Cullen pulled you aside into a empty room. As you two stood there in silence, you noticed that he looked kinda nervous.

You finally had enough and broke the awkward silence."so why did you pull me in here?" The Templar let out a soft sigh as if building up the courage to say something. All the while staring at the floor. Before you could say something he spoke finally meeting your eyes."(M/n) I have something that I've been keeping from you." He said truthfully. You could see that something has been bothering him these past few days, but kept quiet not wanting to bother him.

"Cullen you can tell me anything." You said looking into his hazel(are they?) eyes. "(M/n) I h-have realized that I have developed feeling for you." He said looking at the floor in shame. "Ever since I first met you." His face was red at this point. "I understand if you do fee-" you cut him off by kissing him, giving him the answer to his question. He was soo happy, the love of his life was kissing him.

He wrapped his arms around your neck and started kissing back. You pushed him back against the wall and lifted him up. He instinctively wrapped his legs around your waist. Eventually you had to pull away for air. You two stayed like that just staring into each other's eyes. Cullen had a flushed expression. "I'm so happy that you feel the same." He panted while smiling. "Not as happy as I am." You smiled back at him.

As you were staying there in complete and loving silence, he got a cheeky idea and started grinding onto you. You groaned and pinned his arms above him. "You shouldn't do that" you warned him. "We have some time, let's have some fun." He said while pulling you closer with his legs.

Woooooh it's been Sooo long since I've last updated. But sowwy. And I came out to my mother a pan and she was totally fine with it. She told me that I shouldn't tell my father until I'm financially stable myself. But all in all I'm pretty fine. Soo I'm obsessed with Dragon age inquisition I've been playing nonstop. Thanks for so many reads!!!! The real lemon for this will be updated later this week. Bye~~~
My dog⬇️

 Bye~~~My dog⬇️