HFB

Warning rant:

Holy fucking balls its cold. Like what the ass. I woke up to it raining and there is a snow forecast. Snow in freaking South Africa. I know it's happened before i still remember what happened a few years ago with the blizzard that hit Johannesburg but oh my balls its cold. I like the winter but Cheezes Christmas.
I could get any worse right. Right? No the the fucking wifi went out and now i have entertain myself. With the internet? No my data decided it wanted a vacation and drained like a motherfucker on fuck knows what.

*Unedited

Yo perverted ass can imagine the uke.

But heres a small one-shot for you.

🍋

___________________________________________________

There you were in bed freezing your balls off. It was winter and was raining. And not to mention the Wifi is down so you could even call or text your adorable boyfriend. And that was going to be a pain in the ass later. He would probably be his jealous self and accuse you for ignoring him or even cheating on him with (friends/name).

But you had to admit that seeing him all frustrated and red faced made you want to fuck him until he couldn't walk. Fuck him until he was a panting, drooling mess and the only thing he could say was your name. To watch his eyes roll into the back of his head as he came screaming your name.

All that lewd thoughts made you hard. Groaning you pulled down your pajama pants and your erection was out in the cold. Pulling your duvet over your head you sat there in the dark jacking off. Atleast it was warm. Closing your eyes and letting your imagination take control.

"AAAHHHH!!! (M/N)!!!! H-HARDE--AAAAHHH!!!!"

You moved you hand faster. You were panting now.

"WAIT. STTO-P. Too much!!!~"

You tighten your hand around your dick.

(Uke) had small tears of pleasure in his eyes. And loud moans fell out of his mouth.

You lolled your head back as your imagination became more vivid.

"(M/n) please s-slow down..~"

You were almost there.

(Uke) was now on his hands and knees, you slapped his ass leaving a bright red hand print. You were thrusting at an animalistic pace.

"(M/n) im close" (uke) said as he pushed his ass against your pelvis. You could feel him tighten around your shaft. You clenched your teeth going faster if possible. Almost at your own limit.

Clenching you teeth and moving your hand faster. You let out a low moan as drool dripping from your mouth. Letting out one final pant you came hard in your hand.

"(M/N)!!!" "(UKE)!" you both had came. (Uke) on the bed and you inside of him.

Pulling the duvet from your head. You fell back breathing out a sigh of relief. You looked at your phone. Still no wifi. Felt the air around you still cold, looked outside yip still raining.

"Atleast it can't get worse." You let out a sigh and looked at the ceiling....

Just as you thought you luck was changing. Then there was a flash of light and a loud as fuck thunder clap........

And then the power went out.

"Fuck"

________________________________________________