No Nut November

Good morning my perverted brethren. I have a massive sugar hangover from last night it was lit. But now me and a few of my friends are participating in No Nut November. And why not write a one-shot about it?

Eren Jaeger x SMR

Unedited.

Enjoy.

_______________________________________________

Day 12 of no nut November.

"(M/n)~." Eren said with a red hue dusting his pale cheeks.

"No." You said sternly closing your eyes and folding your arms.

"Please it's been 12 days since we last had sex." Eren put his soft hand on your back. "And besides no one will know." He whispered into your ear. You could feel his hard on as he leaned over your back.

"No." You said turning away. You could feel his hands moving downwards to your crotch area, but before he could reach it you stood up and yelled, "BEGON THOT!" as you ran out of the room.

Eren just sat there flustered, shocked and horny.

"Stupid no nut November" Eren said as he let out a huff of annoyance.

________________

Day 15 of no nut November.

You were playing video games one night as Eren walked through the door wearing

(You can pick which one Eren's wearing, I personally like the pink one.)

"(M/n)~" Eren said your name in a moan.
"Come play with me (M/n)~" Eren said as he layed back onto the bed a started to touch himself through the lace underwear.

"(M/n) come eat me."

"Nah, I just ate my dude"

Eren's brows furrowed, he was going to have to play dirty.

"You sure?~" he said in a sultry tone as he got into a cat stretching position. He moved the underwear so you could see his pale pink entrance. "I want you to fuck me......daddy.~"

All you did was blow him a raspberry.

Eren was getting impatient now. He let out a huff and got out his secret weapon. He reached under the bed and pulled out a almost translucent purple box with various adult toys inside. He lubed up his vibrator and as he tried to turn it on he saw there wasn't any batteries in it, nor in any of the other ones.

"Oh yeah I used the batteries yesterday to fix the TV remote." You said nonchalantly.

Eren just shoved his face in the pillows and hit the bed like a toddler throwing a tantrum.