Kinky

This is going to be something new. I found an amazing app and ive been busy making ukes/semes.

***Important please read***

This is not rape. Yuu has a rape fetish. There's a big difference.

**************

Hope you enjoy! <333

🍋🍋Lemon 🍋🍋

Seme male reader.

Your uke's name is Yuu Watanabe
Appearance:

**Warning**This is by far one of my more explicit yaoi fanfictions

**Warning**
This is by far one of my more explicit yaoi fanfictions. You the reader is kind of a sadistic fuck. Yuu has a rape fetish. And no kink shaming to people that like rape fics.

Edited?

________________________________________________

The Time read 8:30 am. You were late.

You were currently running down the street. You had over slept and woke up and practically falling down the stairs to the front door when you saw the time. You also smelled like you had just came from the gym because you didn't have time for a shower today.

"Bitch ass alarm for not waking me up" you said out loud to yourself. You had spaced out a bit as you were mentally scolding your alarm clock, you had failed to noticed the pink haired person you crashed into. You pushed yourself up a bit and saw a cute pink haired guy looking at you with a startled and confused expression.

"You're cute" you said as you got up and ran another 4 blocks to school. Yuu blinked utterly confused about what just happened. His face got red as he remembered what you said. He also got up and walked to school.

***************************

You fell through your first class door and landed face first on the floor.
Your friend group had started to laugh their asses off once they saw it was you.
"I guess (M/n) overslept again." (Female friend name) said with a smirk. "He probably stayed up again last night looking through forever alone memes again!" (Guy friend name) laughed. "You didn't have to rush (m/n) Ms. Amano is late today." (Other friend name) said with their eyes closed and their hands behind their head.

You let out a deep sigh and sat down by your desk. 'Today is going to be a long day.' you thought as you layed your head on the table. Letting out a yawn you realised that you have a bad case of 'death breath' as you friends would describe it. Well now you have something to go with your own natural musky smell. Even though some people say that a guys musk smells nice. You didn't think you smelled nice, you thought you smelled like you fist fucked a skunk.