Kinky #2

Ok. I literally had nothing to do today and I'm currently in the middle of load shedding.(a scheduled power outage.)

And looking at my other book I saw a request for a rape fetish part 2. Ya know my "no kink Shaming" chapter. Well I changed the name to kinky. Why? Well why not.?

So ya probably already know Yuu.

If you don't here's the picture again.

Yuu is my oc. His full name is Yuu Watanabe. Stupid name I know, I literally just picked the first Japanese-like name that came to mind.

Ya know the drill. Yuu has rape fetish. Reader is a fucked up sadist. Hope you enjoy.~

Unedited

🍋

This was requested by alot of people.

Songs I listened to while writing this were.

Pink Guy - HENTAI
Pink Guy - meme machine
Pink Guy - Dora
Pink Guy - STFU
Pink Guy - FLEX LIKE DAVID ICKE
Pink Guy - セックス大好き
Pink Guy - Are You Serious
Pink Guy - She's so nice
Pink Guy - SMD
Pink Guy - Dumplings

I usually listen to allot more songs while writing a chapter. But got this one done quickly.

__________________________________________________

Alot of people still couldn't believe that you and Yuu were still together. Because from just looking at the two of you, you looked like you were bullying Yuu mercilessly. Whilst the people that knew you personally and your friends, knew Yuu enjoyed it very much. But only your 3 close friends knew about Yuu's rape fetish.

They were more suprised that you were the one that wasn't bothered by his rape fetish. Yes you were a twisted sick fuck, but even you had boundaries. Sure those boundaries were crossed more often than not.

But back to the current time. You and your entire friend group were currently in detention. All 4 of you.

"Come on the prank wasn't that bad" (MF/N) complained with his face against the table.

"Yeah my mom is going to freak. Remember last time? She threatened to ship me off to some all girls Catholic church Highschool. You know where all the teachers are nuns with sticks so far up their asses they've forgotten how to smile." (FF/N) said annoyed with her feet on the table.