Henlo

Yo.

Okay this account no longer belongs or is in the hands of the original author. It now belongs to her younger sister, which is me.

To explain myself.

My sisters as most of you know had been going through lots of things. And many of you helped her through many of those problems. From raging with our father to toxic homophobic/racist family members. And I thank each of you that did reach out to her in the absolute shit heap that was those times.

She is currently getting the help she needs. She's also not living with us anymore, she's moved across country to live with our aunt. And since she no longer has the interest or motivation to upload/write/create anything anymore she had figured that since our writing styles are similar she'd give this account to me!

She's also older than me so idk what she's told you about her but I do know she's already came out as a panromantic demisexual on here(as she did to us).

Okay to set some things straight. And some fact about me because why not.:

1. I'm a bisexual cis female

2. I'm 17 (I did post about my birthday, that was me not my older sister.)

3. I will write smut

4. I'll probably post more frequently (from what I've seer my sister's update schedule was.)

5. My sister is fine now.

6. She loves you all (especially the ones that Listed to her talk when she was in some dark times.)

7. I'm scrapping all the old requests and reopening them to find some new ones. So pls request here or on the old request page.

8. For those interested I'm a aries sun and Gemini arising.

9. Favourite colour/s is grey,black,royal purple,bright red, fluorescent blue, and any colour that actually looks good on my RGB pc case.

10. I have no idea what I'm gonna do with my life.👌

11. I dabble in digital art and normal art.

12. I'm a cat/dog/snake person.

13. Love Skyrim (any elder scolls game actually)

14. One day I listen to metal the next kpop and then another I'm into some celtic/fantasy war music.

15. Big anime/hentai fan

16. Plz Send nudes (jk jk lmao)

17. Favourite anime/s are Baki, dragon ball, kengan ashura, demon slayer, jjba, and any anime that involves fighting.

18. Give me sum good anime/manga/hentai recommendations.

19. I'm new to yaoi so please don't kill meh.

20. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

21. Guess my favourite kengan ashura character and if you guess right I'll write your fanfiction first.

 Guess my favourite kengan ashura character and if you guess right I'll write your fanfiction first