Darling

WiFi update: i am currently inside a coffee shop and stealing their wifi.

Outlast bitches. Eddie my baby. But somewhat leans more to please dont touch me. I don't want to marry like... Ever. My relationship with eddie is bittersweet.

Oc-ness but who isn't.

Oh yeah you're the seme. Ive never actually seen a seme male reader with any outlast characters. Maybe ill make a book what you think?

My longest chapter so far.

Woop woop 3rd update today.

Unedited

🍋
_________________________________________________

Eddie had bitten off more than he could chew. He had expected the whistle blower but got you. A 6'7 and a fairly built man. You had crammed yourself into a locker because ya bitch wasn't in the dying mood today. And so he thought you were *shorter/his height*.

He was just staring at you now. Had given up on trying to lift you out of the locker. You were fairly built so he could lift you up like he had done to everyone before you. He was just going to kill you and give you to Frank. But he's been looking for a bride for so long. He had come to the conclusion that maybe he's more fit to be the bride.

Eddie quickly went to measure himself for a dress. He had already made on he would just have to do some adjustments. You on the other hand started to stirr.

"What the actual fuck" you groaned siting up. Doing a huge double take. Your eyes widened as you tried to get out of the locker but as the author said before, your a big guy compared to the locker. You were stuck. As you struggled and pulled Eddie was in the other room as he heard the noise of the locker slamming and rattling around.

'Well time to meet the groom' he swallowed the lump in his throat and put down the needle and thread. As he walked out, your eyes widened and all colour drained from you
'Well I'm fucked' you thought closing your eyes excepting your fate. You were filled with sadness and possibly regret as your last words left your mouth. "I don't wanna die a virgin!" (Legit what i said when i first saw eddie.) When Eddie walked closer to you, you were filled with a surge of adrenaline as you screamed "nooooo!" You trashed around finally breaking free (born free😁).

But that didn't last long as you ran straight into a concrete wall knocking yourself out again. Eddie was standing there one hand extended he was shocked by your sudden out burst. All he wanted to do is say he wasn't going to hurt you. He was frozen still in shock trying to process what just happened. Coming to his senses he walked over to you and crouched down to look at your features in the light.

You had a strong built, sharp jawline, (curly, straight, wavy, fluffy, ect)(h/c)(h/l) hair that was styled in (a use to be/still is) (hairstyle). By your sudden outburst he had saw your eyes to be a (dark/light) (colour). He ran his fingers through your hair. Taking in how soft it still was. He figured he could probably take your measurements now seeing you weren't in the locker anymore.

***********************

When you woke up you had saw your still laying on the floor but something was different. You got up felling even more drowsy than before. You leaned onto the wall and almost had a stroke as you heard a-

"Darling!"

"Sitting there with your mouth agape, wondering a 'why am i still alive'. And 'Why meeE!!!'

"Don't look at me like that. I won't hurt you darling."

Your expression changed. But the fact of how stiff your body still was, was a obvious indication to Eddie you weren't calm yet. He moved closer and you were as stiff as a rock, just sitting there watching his every move.