Obsession

Heyyy its me! Here with another part but this time its going to be a little more grim. Basically the reader is dead and said yandere can't let go or accept it.

My bestie OkamaPope gave me this idea.

Unedited

Male Yuno (future diary)

Reader is whatever you want to be. (Uke, seme, seke)

Takes place in a AU where the reader is yuki but had been killed. And yuno won't except it.
__________________________________________________________

"(M/n)-.."

"You love me right" yuno said as he put his hand on your cold decaying face. Your shiny (E/c) eyes now dull and grey.

"Wake up..." Yuno had tears brimming his pink eyes as he held your face in both of his hands.

"(M/n).... I love you. You know that right? And you love me too right?"

Yuno moved your head in a nod. Yuno had completely lost his mind when you were killed. Lost all of his sanity as he couldn't accept the brutal reality. Even he couldn't save you from your underlying fate.

"(M/n)...(m/n)...(m/n)..." Yuno said your name over and over again like a broken record. He cradled you in his arms as he rocked back and forth. Hot salty tears were rolling down his face. He was still trying to convince himself that you were there. That you were alive.

But as most endings are harsh.

And the truth bitter.

Yuno had lost you and had lost his mind in the process.

_________________________________________________
Welp there you have it a short one shot that's a little darker than what i usually write. But thats for all don't forget to vote bye bye my pretties. I love you all~~❤️❤️❤️

 I love you all~~❤️❤️❤️