cullen x smr part 2 lemon

Ok here is the lemon I promised. And next up is uke!YouTuber!reader x fanboy! Jeremy.

_________________________________________

As Cullen was grinding onto you, quietly moaning. You switched your position from the wall to having him pinned under you on the stone floor. You both locked lips in a steamy make out session. You started to undress Cullen and yourself. Your clothes long forgotten about. You then gently started to suck on his right nipple and pinch and twist the left.

Cullen's mouth hung open and loud moans spilled out "Ahh~(m/n) more please".You then started to kiss down his chest, to his stomach and then his hard cock(It felt so wrong typing that). You then gave him a long lick from the base to the tip of his cock,you then took him in your mouth."A-AAH!! (m/n)~" he screamed and threw his head back while gripping your hair.

Right when he was about to come you pulled away, only to look up and see his pleading eyes."Don't worry, your about to get something a lot better~" you said as you positioned yourself at his tight hole. As you thrusted into him, his eyes went wide and he gripped and scratched your back."damn your so tight." You groaned at the feeling.
"(M/n) y-you can move now" Cullen let out a shallow breath. His chest raising and falling rapidly. As you stated a steady rhythm he wrapped his legs around you, desperately trying to pull you deeper.

"(M/N)!!!! RIGHT THERE!!" Cullen pleaded. And you went harder and faster, each time hitting his prostate dead on. Your thrusting was animalistic, you knew he wasn't going to walk after this. After a few more thrusts he came screaming your name.

"(M/N)!!!!"

However you still kept thrusting into him. "(M-M/n st-sto-" "I haven't came yet" you growled and gripped his hips tighter as you thrusted deeper. Cullen then came again, tears of pleasure at the corners of his eyes. He clenched around you hard, which caused to cum, you buried yourself deep inside him, painting his inner walls white. You both were panting hard, trying to catch your breath.
(I refuse to write another cheesy ending)

Hey guys sorry for the wait. But up next is a uke!YouTuber!reader x fanboy! Jeremy (from fnaf) Soo see ya later. Bye~