🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

(I forgot to post this 😅😅😅)

HAPPY MOTHERFUCKING PRIDE. I LOVE ALL YOU PEEPS AND HOPE U HAVE AN AMAZING PRIDE MONTH.

🌈🌈🌈REMEMBER WE ARE ALL THERE FOR YOU WHEN YOU NEED US. THIS IS A JUDGE FREE ZONE.!!!🌈🌈🌈

BUT remember there are some awful people out there that still spread hate and could and sometimes would hurt people of the LGBTQ+.

So stay safe!
Have fun!!
And remember I love you. You beautiful reader. And thank you for all the support!!

I hope you're enjoyingy life if you've came out.
And if you haven't remember that you are loved and supported.

And you can come out whenever you feel comfortable.

And for my religious brethren. Remember that no matter what you believe in nobody will ever hate you.

And the bullshit about how God hates gays or anyone of the LGBTQ COMMUNITY is trash. God doesn't hate you! God will never hate you. God doesn't hate. Its people that hate people and spread it because of that one sentence in the Bible that a person wrote. God won't hate you. He made you like this for a reason. And he made the rainbow so we have a beautiful runway to catwalk all the way up to heaven.

But remember my parents weren't really into the fact that I was pansexual but they got to tearms with it because they love me. If your parents love you they will get over it. They will except you for you. And if they don't that just proves what they are, and nothing is your fault.

And nothing is wrong with you.!!! You are you for a fabulous reason!!! And don't let anyone ever defy you!!! You choose your own destiny and your own life. Don't let anyone try to change that or tell you otherwise.

AND REMEMBER I LOVE YOU. YOU GUYS LOVE EACH OTHER. (AND GOD LOVES YOU TOO)

🌈🌈🌈HAPPY PRIDE Y'ALL BEAUTIFUL AND FABULOUS MOTHERFUCKERS!!🌈🌈🌈