Chapter 2

Hannah's POV

*Thursday Night*

I've been talking to Bart alot this week, figuring out all the info i need and when i'm gonna start, and how everything is going to work. Him and my parents have already talked everything out, and it's final, I'M GOING TO MANAGE THE FRICKIN' MAGCON BOYS!

So it's like 9:00pm, and i just started packing. My flight is at 7:00am tomorrow morning. That's too early, and i need to pack for like a month! This is going to take forever!

*11:00pm*

Finally! Done packing! i have a big suitcase, my purse, and a carry-on jansport mint green backpack. I take a quick shower, and go to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a long day! Gotta fly to Chicago, a 4 hour flight! Bart is flying me out a couple days before all the guys so he can over everything with me and how it all works.

*6:00am*

Beeeeeeep Beeeeeep Beeeeeeep

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Once i laid down last night i was out! i was exhausted! So today's the day i fly out to a Chicago, meet Bart, and manage 11 sexy boys. i'm ready for this!!

I put on some Pink yoga pants, sports bra, MAGCON sweatshirt Bart sent me in the mail, and my moccasins. I grab all my bags, and head downstairs to find some breakfast. I get chocolate chip Eggo waffles, and some grapes. I quickly eat, but not much because I'm so excited i can't eat. I wake up my mom, and we leave for LAX.

Once i get to the airport, i check in, go through security, all that annoying crap, and i finally get to my waiting area. I wait for about 10 minutes until they call my plane to board. I get on, and turns out i got the window seat! YES! i put in my headphones and doze off for about 3 1/2 hours. i wake up to the flight attendant telling us to buckle our seat belts because we are landing soon. I do a little happy dance on the inside because i'm so ready to get off this plane!

Once we land, i get all my stuff and leave the shuttle. i go over to get my bag off that little conveyor belt (idk what they're called) and walk over to wear Bart said he would meet me.

I start walking towards the Starbucks inside the Ohare airport, and find Bart sitting at the table, on his phone. "Bart!" "Hannah! Hi how was your flight?" "ehh, okay. alittle long but i'm here safe so that's whats important right?!" "Haha, yeah so what do you want to drink? the drive is about 30 minutes!" "I'll just have a vanilla bean frappe." He got me my drank, and we headed out to Barts car, and head off to the hotel.

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}[

ooo a kinda, sorta, not really long chapter?! lol. let me know what you think!! (:

-Miranda