Chapter 34

Hannah's POV

we walked back in the pool and all the guys were still in the pool messing around. the only one who noticed us walk back in was cam. he smiled at me and i returned a small smile. shawn let go of my hand and ran and jumped into the water. i walked over and sat back on the edge.

hayes swam over to me

hayes-" hey why don't you show us some of your cheer moves?!"

me-" how am i suppose to do that?" i questioned

hayes- " have some of the guys lift you!!"

i thought about it for a couple minutes and over thought about the whole no physical activity, but im not doing much.

me- " if they want to i don't care"

hayes- " yes!! hey guys who wants to lift hannah? i wanna see some cheer moves!!!"

cam- " i guess i kinda know how because of my sister, i will"

shawn- " yeah same, my sister's made me base her before"

i smiled because i was actually going to have some fun! i got into the water and swam over to cam and got on his back.

me-" everyone beside cam and shawn go to the other side i dont want to hit anyone."

they all went

me- " so what do you guys know how to base? 2 feet 1 foot stunts?"

we discussed a whole stunt sequences to try and impress everyone. they lifted me into a prep. cam was main and shawn was secondary. then they pushed me into an extension lib turned to the right and i did a scorpion into a scale , arabesque. they brought me down and all the guys clapped. i smiled.

this actually made me forget about all the troubles! i was walking/swimming over to the edge when someone wrapped there arms around my waist and pulled me back. they whispered

"please stay in the water?! i hate seeing you miserable." by there voice i could tell it was shawn.

i turned around and smiled. i unwrapped his arms around me. he looked kinda sad, but then i jumped on his back and he laughed. he walked us over to the guys who were just chilling and talking.

we stayed in the pool for about 30 more minutes until everyone decided to get out. we were all walking up to the room. nash was trying to make a vine and i kinda just laid back and kept my distance so i didnt disturb them.

johnson- " hey babe whats wrong?" he asked hanging his arm over my shoulder

me- i laughed " eh..nothing just thinking. and i'm kinda tired it almost 11"

johnson- " wow youre such a partier!" he laughed.

once we made it back to the room i went straight to my suit case, got spandex and a sports bra and took a shower. the warm water felt good. i took a quick shower because i figured all the guys needed one.

i got out and layed on my bed. i got out my phone and was going through twitter. shawn walked in in only shorts and was drying his hair with a towel. guess he already took a shower. he has his bag in his hand and put it on the other side of the room.

he turned to me and stood there smiling. i looked at him confused. then he winked. oh god i knew exactly what he was going to do. and yep i was right. he ran towards me, jumped,and landed right on top of me. i screamed.

me- " SHAWN!!OMG how did i know you were gonna do that?!"

shawn- " i guess you just know me so well!!" he laughed pulling out his phone, still laying on top of me.

me- " uhh..you do realize you're still laying on me...right?" i asked trying to move.

shawn- "yep." he said not even looking away from his phone.

i got bored on my phone so i decided to watch what he was doing. he was going through twitter. he then hit the compose new tweet and opened the camera. crap. he held his arm out and took a pic of us.

caption- hanging out with the best😘

i smiled and blushed. we layed there for about 10 more minutes.

me- " im gonna go get ready for bed."

i got up and went into the bathroom. i was putting my hair in a ponytail so i could brush my teeth when shawn came in.

shawn-" oooooo i wanna do it!"

me-" do what? " i said confused.

Shawn- "put your hair up! im a pro!"

me-" okay we'll see about that!"

i handed him my rubber band. he grabbed my brush and i started brushing my hair. even though i already did... i just laughed. he was finally done brushing and started to put it up.

me- " i gotta say you did a pretty good job for being a boy!"

shawn-" thanks. now whats my prize?"

me-"prize? we never agreed on a prize!!"

shawn-"well i should still get a prize!"

me-"hmm.. you can give me a back massage" i smiled

shawn-"&how is that a prize for me?"

i just laughed and brushed my teeth. he got out his tooth brush too. i finished first and went and layed down. i got under the covers and laid in the middle of the bed. shawn walked over.

shawn-" oh, so i get 1/4 of the bed. i see"

i didn't answer. he then got under the covers and laid on his small portion for about a minutes then pushed me over and rolled over.

shawn- "there thats better!" he laughed.

i rolled back over so i was facing him and tried to go to sleep. i got uncomfortable and rolled to my left which was toward the center of the bed, and ended up rolling into shawn, but being half a sleep i didn't realize. i could hear him laugh. i sat up and looked at him.

me-" oh im sorry" i said scooting back over to my side.

shawn- "no, dont be sorry!" he said grabbing my waist and pulling me back into him.

i smiled and closed my eyes. i started getting cold because the guys like the room cold, so i turned around and huddled into shawn. he wrapped his arms tighter around me. i quickly fell asleep, and i felt amazing.