Chapter 31

Hannah's POV

i woke up at about 10:30 and i really wanted to go workout and run but i couldn't. i had to wait atleast a month until i can get back into all that. sadly.

i got up and showered and got ready. i was going to the airport at 12 to suprise the guys that are coming today. i'm pretty sure only Cam, Nash, Hayes, Carter, and Matt are coming this early. i think the Jacks, Jacob, Aaron, and Taylor are coming tonight and Shawn is coming tomorrow. i think that's what Bart said.

the airport was about 30 minutes away. so at 11:30 i headed down with Bart to the limo.

right when we pulled up bart got a call from nash asking where the limo was. he told bart he was waiting for Carter and Matt and that he was already with Cam.

Me- " okay, so how should i surprise them?"

Bart- " hmm...what if you stand next to the doors, and when they walk threw act like a fan girl and ask for pictures and just act crazy!"

Me- " good idea!! when they get close to the doors walk over to them like you're going to greet them so i know it's them!"

the only one who knew i was here was Cam. i never told the other guys if i was coming or not.

about 5 minutes later i see bart heading toward the door. gotta get ready.

once i saw the automatic door open, cam came threw first then matt, hayes, nash, then carter. i was behind a garbage can so once they were all threw the door i jumped up and went behind them.

Me- " OMG NASH CARTER MATT HAYES CAN I HAVE A PICTURE?! OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS! YOU'RE AMAZING! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!"

they all turned around and there faces were price less! they all dropped there bags and ran to me and all hugged me. the all back up a little and still looked so surprised

Me- " geez you all look like you just saw a ghost!"

Matt- " well maybe because last time we were with you you were in a hospital bed recovering from surgery!"

Me- " yeah true. anyways how have you guys been?!"

they all replied good, except cam was kinda off on his phone texting.

Me- " CAM!"

he jumped, quickly put his phone away and walked over.

Cam- " what?"

ME- " what were you doing??"

Cam- "uhh..hmm...nnnothing. why?"

well something seem's suspicious!

Me- " well okay...anyways lets go back to the hotel!"

we all ran into the limo and messed around the whole time. we got to the hotel and all went up to our room and claimed our beds. i obviously already had mine which was the only room with one bed, but it had a pull out couch.

this hotel was pretty big. it had 6 separate rooms and each had 2 queen beds except mine had one which meant that someone will either be sharing a bed, or sleeping on my pull out couch.. the living room had 2 couchs, and it had a miny kitchen. it was like an apartment!

the guys got settled and we watched tv for a little bit. cam was still acting weird. he was keeping his distance from me, and acting secretly on his phone. something was going on and i didn't like it. but i was just gonna drop it and

hopes he does too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•2 hours later•

we started walking down to the limo to go to the airport again to pick up the other guys. it sucks that Shawn isn't coming until tomorrow! i really wanna see him!

we pulled up to the airport .

Carter- " are you going to surprise them like you did us?"

Me- " yeah. probs . how should i?

Nash- " you should do the same thing because i wasn't expecting that at all!!"

we waited until one of them called bart, then i went and hid. Matt coughed , then i saw doors open. i let them get threw a little first then did the same thing as before. they all turned around and there faces were priceless. we all hugged then we started to walk back to the limo when  someone came up behind me and picked me up. it scared me so bad because all the guys were already here...

then it clicked.. SHAWN!!

i turned around once he put me down and it was him! omg i can't believe he suprsied me! i jumped on him and hugged him. he held me for a couple minutes and we were just hugging. 

Taylor- " come on! i'm hungry!!" he yelled out of the limo door.

shawn put me down and i just looked up at him and he smiled at me. we walked over to the limo. he put his bags in the back and came into the limo. he sat next to me and we were off to eat some dinner.

we pulled into taco bell. shocker, should of known! but i'm not complaining. everything has been good after eating hosptial food for a month.

we walked in and everyone ordered. i got a cheesy gordita crunch, pepsi, and 4 pk of cinnabon balls. once everyone got there food we combined a bunch of table and started eating. i felt bad for anyone else in the resturant. we were a bit loud.

it took about 45 minutes for everyone to finish there food. all of us got back into the limo. i was sitting in between cam and shawn. cam was back to his normal self now.

ME- " so did you set that all up?"

Cam-" set up what?!" he said smiling

Me- " thank you " i whispered so shawn didn't hear.

cam smiled at me, winked and put his arm over my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. i leaned into him and wrapped me arms around his stomach.

Cam- " you're welcome. i love you" he said while kissing the top of my head.

"awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh loook brother and sister love!" matt yelled. i laughed and everyone continued on with whatever they were doing. i qucikly drifted to sleep because cam was playing with me hair.