Chapter 22

Hannah's POV

we were sitting there talking still, and i realized i haven't really stretched or worked out much. i was in spandex and a sports bra, so might as well do some now.

i got up and sat on the floor in the empty part of the room and stretched my hips and legs. shawn just gave me a weird confused look.

Me- "what? have you never seen anyone stretch before?"

Shawn- "why are you stretching..?" i said confused.

Me-" to stay in shape, flexible.! duhhh"

he just laughed and pulled out his phone. i continued to stretch, then got up to do jumps.

i felt shawn starring at me while i was doing them so i attempted to show off a bit, and i think it worked!

Shawn- "woah! those were really good! my sister's aren't as high as your's! you need to show those to her!" he said impressed.

Me- "thanks! is your sister a flyer?"

Shawn- " uhhh..." he sat there thinking "yeah i'm pretty sure! you guys should meet! i mean she's only 13 but she would totally look up to you! your amazing!" he said smiling

awwh he's so sweeet

Me- " awwwh thanks!"

Shawn- " yeah. the only thing that sucks is she always has me base her in the pool! i've actually sadly learned alot! ahaa"

ME- "well we'll have to see about that next time we're in the pool" i winked 

next i did some flyer moves to make sure i still had them. i did lib, arabesque, to a kick up scorpion down to a scale.

then i did a lib tic toc to a heel stretch. 

shawn just sat there amazed...

Me- "now you see where i get my abs from?" i said laughing

he just nodded his head.

Me-" well i'm gonna go shower. i'll come back in here in about 15-20 minutes!"

Shawn- "Okaay!"

~~~~~~~~~~

i finished showering, dried off and got dressed into light washed shorts, and a cameron dallas baseball tee. i put my black vans on and started on my hair. i blow dried it, curled it with my wand, then did a head band braid with my bangs. then i did a light smoky eye, trying to keep it more neutral because the guys hate it when i wear alot of makeup.

i headed back to there room and they were all in the hall going into the room, they all must've just got back! i walked behind them and Cam saw me. he reached his arms out for a hug, and i ran and jumped on him.

Cam - "hey how are you doing?" he asked still holding me in a hug. i wrapped my legs around him so he was know carrying me.

Me- " pretty good,, how bout your self?"

Cam- "excellent!"

he put me down once we got into the living room. everyone was on or around the couches on there phones. the life of viners/youtubers.

~GROUP MESSAGE~

Bart: meet down in the lobby at 12:30 so we can leave.

~~

i checked the time and it was 12:23, so we had a few minutes.

Me- " everyone ready? we should start heading down soon."

everyone nodded and i got a couple of "mhmms" and "yep"

at 12:28 we started walking down. as a herd we got into the elevators, and road down to the lobby and saw Bart waiting for us. we walked over to him and went outside and got into the limo. this should be a fun day!