Chapter 40

HANNAHS POV

i was on the rooftop for about an hour until i started getting a bunch of texts from the guys. i guess i have to tell one of them where i am before they send out a search party.

cam: where are you? just want to make sure your okay. wanna talk?

me: i'm fine. i'm on the roof, can u tell shawn to come up here please?

10 minutes later...

i was sitting up on the ledge facing the door because hanging my legs off the edge seemed to scary.

i heard the door open and i looked up and shawn stood is the doorway. we looked in to each eyes and i started crying. he walk up to me, hugged and my pulled me off the ledge and held me while i cried into his shoulder.

he carried me over to a bench and sat down with me on his lap. i just continued to cry and i'm pretty sure he was crying too.

i hate how much pain i have caused the guys. it's not fair for them.

we sat there for about 15 minutes.

shawn- " you know i love you no matter what! "

i picked my head up and smiled at him. that's the first time hes said i love you.

me- " i love you too!"

he put his hand on my cheeks and brought me closer. we started kissing. it started out slow then got more intense.

i felt him start to pull away so i did. i just smiled at him.

shawn- " come on, let's go back to the room i think all the guys were planning on swimming. "

i just nodded and he lifted me up and set me back down. we walked back to the suite hand in hand. 

we opened the door and immediately all the guys swung there heads around to see us. i smiled at them and they all got up and hugged me.

me- " i love you guys!"

guys-" we love you too!"

we all just hugged for alittle bit until they all started to let go. finally they were starting to suffocate me! 11 muscular guys all squeezing you at once kinda hurts!

taylor- " so, we were waiting for you to get back to see if you wanted to come swimming with us?!"

me- " sure, but first can i get settled into the room, i mean all my bags are sitting right here still. who's sleeping where?"

nash- " well, there are 12 beds this time so everyone gets there own. we have all taken a room with a roommate. cam is staying with me, and shawn is the only one without and room mate, so you're staying with your boy toy." he laughed and winked. 

all the guys started laughing. telling nash that was a good one. i grabbed my bags and brought them into shawn and i's room. i set them on a bed assuming we're sharing a bed, since ya know...we're dating!!

i was digging through my bag, looking for my mint green bikini top, and white bottoms. shawn was in the bathroom changing, and all the guys went to change. i finally found it and waited for shawn to be done.

once he walked out of the bathroom, i went in and put on my bikini. the top was a more pastel mint green bando top with some lace design hanging from the top. and the bottoms were just plain white, tie sides. i put on the bottoms then grabbed the top and realized it was a tie back, and i can't tie it my self.

i pushed it against my boobs, and cracked the door open, and peeked my head out.

me- " shawn?" i said kinda quiet.

shawn- " yeah?" he said getting up.

me- " can you tie this for me please? sorry i forgot to tie it first." i said embarassed.

shawn- " sure. no problem babe" he tied it then kissed my cheek.

i walked back into the bathroom to adjust the front and he followed me in.

shawn- " did you know that you look very sexy in that bikini?" he winked

me- " thanks! you don't look half bad yourself!" i laughed poking his stomach.

we walked out of our room and by all the other guys. 

nash- " ready?"

everyone shook there heads and we headed toward the pool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we swam for a couple hours, then came back up for bed. it was almost 2am. this guys make it easy to not sleep.

we got to the room, and i took a quick shower in my room. i got out and shawn went in. i didnt know what to do, so i started to un pack a little. not alot because i won't be staying here as long as everyone else. 

~~~~~~~~

shawn- " are you sleeping with me?"

me- " yeah, if you want me to!"

shawn- " ofcourse babe.! i havent gotten to cuddle with you for a while!" he said hugging me.

shawn- " i miss it! and you!"