Chapter 44 *last chapter*

Hannah's POV

cam and i were just sitting there talking waiting for the guys to get in here.

they opened the door and all shuffled in. i couldn't make eye contact with any of them. shawn came up to my side and hug me and i kissed him. they all found seats and waited for me.

me- " is my mom coming back or no?"

nash- " no, she said she had to run out to her car for something. so what's up?"

me- i sighed " this is very hard. please no one get mad over it i have no control over this.... so basically this machine is keeping me alive right now, and clearly i cant take the chemo, so as i continue to get sick this week or maybe even days, they will eventually have to turn off the machine, and my time will be over. listen i'm so very very sorry. from the bottom of my heart. the last thing i wanted to do was hurt the people i love. my family. but honestly let's not look at this in a bad way. i'll be an angel soon , and i'll look over you guys, watching your shows, keeping you safe! don't worry i'm never going to forget about you guys. and i hope you never forget about me. right now it's a matter of time how my body starts reacting to everything. so it's a waiting game. i-i'm...sorrry" the looks on there faces made me cry.

they all came up and group hugged and we were basically a ball of tears.

.....

once we all settled down, all the guys were going to the cafeteria, and i wanted to talk to shawn. 

me- " listen, shawn please don't be mad at me. i wish this wasn't happening, but i love you. i truly deeply love you. and i don't want to leave you, or anyone. i..i-" he cut me off by kissing me. 

this was probably the most passionate kiss ever between us. 

we stopped kissing, leaving our foreheads touching starring into each others eyes.

shawn- " i love you too"

that's all i needed. i smiled and pulled him back into the kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<1 WEEK LATER>

this week has been terrible. i've lost so much weight, i have no energy, and these past two days no food will stay in my body. i think this, me is coming to an end.

all guys were hanging in my room. they haven't left since i got here.

me- " hey guys, can i have privacy so i can talk to my mom for a couple minutes pleease?"

they all left.

mom- " what's up?"

me- " i think it's time."

she just nodded.

mom- " i love you so much Hannah. you're very strong. i'll go talk to the doctor. i'll send the boys in."

she left, and the boys only went outside the door so they were already back. they sat down.i felt someone starring at me. i looked up and it was cam. we looked at each other and a tear came down my cheek.

cam- " it's time isn't it?" he said barely about a whisper.

i nodded and buried my face bawling. i'm so stupid. i got so close to so many people just to hurt them. why do i do this. why do i hurt so many people?

hayes- " you said you wouldn't leave me . you said you'd always be here for me. "

me- " i know hayes, i'm sorry i can't control this. trust me i'm not completely leaving. i'll always be around, not physical , but i'll be around. you can not forget about me . all of you guys, because i know i'll never forget the best family i ever had.!"

the doctor, nurse and my mom walked in. 

doctor- " so it's time?"

i nodded. my mom came up to me and hugged me. she kissed my cheek. " i love you so so much!"

the nurse took out my IV's, took off my oxygen tubes, and left. wow such a difference without thosse. all the guys came up one by one said there goodbyes. shawn as last , and that was the last kiss we will ever have together. 

bye world, it was nice knowing you.