Chapter 1

Hannah's POV

June 10. Monday, first day of summer break

8:30am

*ring* *ring*

*beeeeeep*

*ring* *ring*

First day of summer break, i'm trying to sleep and that is all i hear! i roll over, confused on why my phone is suddenly blowing up! i grab my phone and my lock screen is covered with twitter notifications...WTF?! i'm not popular on twitter, why?

I unlock my phone and go into twitter, and everyone is tagging me in tweets with Bart. i start scrolling through, then it finally hits me....BART BORDELON IS TELLING THEM TO TWEET ME!

i start to freak out and go into my email, and find an email from Bart! The Bart Bordelon emailed me back! i open it to find this:

Hannah,

Hi! That actually sounds like a really good idea, and i would love to help you with managing! The boys have been bugging me about getting more girls on the tour and here's the perfect chance! Also it would be a lot of help if i had some to "manage" the boys! They always get so crazy in their hotel room, and if i had someone there age that they would probably listen to more than me! So if you could email me back your number, i would love to get in contact with you and start this up! I'm very excited about this!

-Bart

OMG OMG OMG!! i start yelling jumping on my bed! Once i calm down i email him back, then go back on twitter because people are STILL tweeting me! I start scrolling through my notifications, and see that i've gained like 200 new followers, including Bart! This day could not get any better!! I can already tell this summer is going to awesome!!!!

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}[

~Heeey!(: Let me know what you think so far, and comment any ideas! That would help a bunch!! :D ~