Chapter 33

Shawn's POV

yes! i'm so happy Hannah asked me to share her room with her. just another chance to get closer to her, and maybe finally ask her out since those stupid girls ruined my last plan!!

Hannah's POV

i got up and went to my suit case to pick a bikini. i grabbed my white bottoms, and my bright pink bando with lace ruffles. this was one of my favorite bikinis!!

i changed in the bathroom and came out in just my bikini to find my cover up. shawn was sitting on the bed on his phone. he looks up and i swear he drooled. he's seeen me in a sports bra and spandex like all the time, why is this so different? whatever.

shawn- " random question...but you've been eating right?"

i was kinda confused

Me - " uhhh yeah? why?"

Shawn- " you look way skinnier than before! like bone skinny! and i just want to make sure your eating!"

Me- " oh yeah. it's from the hospital. i didn't really eat much because the iv's and all that! but thanks for worrying!" he smiled at me. 

i grabbed my cover up dress and we walked out of the room. all the guys were sitting around waiting.

Me- " is everyone ready?"

Johnson- " yep! let's go!"

we all headed for the pool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we got down there and all the guys took there shirts off to jump in. i always forget that i'm surrounded by extremely hot toned guys. i'm so lucky!

i took my cover up off and a couple of the guys starred but i just ignored it and went to the side of the pool and put my feet in. if i can't swim normally i dont really want to at all!

shawn swam over to me and put his arms on my legs to rest.

Shawn- " why aren't you swimming?"

Me- " because i can't really do anything! i do any physical activity and i can't breathe. and it's embarrassing having everyone starring at you because they think you're gonna die. i just, i don't want to be the center of attention and everyone worrying. i..i just want a normal life, a normal boddy!" with that i ran off into the hall crying. i dont know why i got so emotional, i guess im just tired of this whole breathing thing. gosh i feel so stupid now. i exaggerated everything!

i heard the doors open and look up to see shawn. i hid my head again and turned.

shawn- " what? what did i do?" he asked kinda sad

Me- " nothing, i i just...i'm just overwhelmed."

he sat behind me and started rubbing my back.

shawn- " i know this might be over whelming and crazy but that's life. you just have to get use to it, and live life. yes we all worry aboout you because we know you try to act tough and play it off so we never know, but it's because we all love you! this is your life. it's normal. we are all use to it and we dont care that you have the breathing problem. we love you for you!" he turned me around and looked me in the eyes.

i smiled and hugged him. he pulled me into his lap and we hugged.

shawn- " lets go!" 

he stood up and held his hand out. i grabbed it and he pulled me up but kept holding me hand. his touch gave me butterflies! we walked back to the pool hand in hand and i loved it. shawn is so sweet. i'm honestly falling pretty hard for this boy.