Chapter 11

Hannah's POV

i started to wake up when i felt someone pick me up bridal style. My hands naturally reached up and wrapped around there neck. I was resting my head on his shoulder. I opened my eyes and blinked a couple time, he noticed and looked down at me. Shawn. I just smiled at him, and he smiled back and i layed my head back down and closed my eyes. 

I drifted back into a light sleep. i was exhausted it was like 10:30. Traffic was terrible. 

Next thing i knew, i was getting put into my bed. I opened my eyes, and sat up once Shawn put me down. 

Me-" Thank you, you didn't have to carry me!"

Shawn- "You're Welcome, and yeah i know you just looked so peaceful i didn't want to wake you."

Me- "Oh, well thanks. Now i'm not really tired! hah"

Shawn- "Do you want me to stay in here with you?"

Me- "If you want to, you don't have to!"

Shawn- okay, i want to!" He said giving me his amazing smile.

i patted the spot next to me, to have him sit next to me. He sat down and looked at me. i knew exactly what he wanted to do. Talk.

Me-" You wanna know what happened dont you?" i said looking down

Shawn- "ONly if you want to..you don't have to, i'm not going to force you, just know that you can trust me!"

i sat there staring at my hands for a couple minutes, took a deep breath and said...

"so when i was little my parents got divorced, then my mom got re married, but this guy is a complete jerk to me, so i would always escape from him to my dads. My dad decided to join the army about 7 months ago, so instead of escaping to his house, i would then go to my grandmas because they were really close and she was missing him too. I was hanging out there alot. One day , tomorrow will be 4 months, i begged my grandma to drive me to mcdonalds to get a drink. Once she finally gave in, we were on the middle boarder of the highway to turn into Mcdonalds, and some guy wasn't paying attention, and hitting the drivers side of the car head on...and i made it, but...m-m my gggrandma didn't. i basically watched her die right next to me, and it was all my fault...."

i started sobbing. Shawn grabbed me, hugged me and started rocking me. He pulled me into his lap. i just cryed and cryed into his chest.  "Ssssh baby, don't cry. it's not your fault. it's okay." he said into my ear while rubbing my back trying to calm me down.

i was hardcore sobbing. i started to hyperventilate.

i got a rush of madness take over my body like when she first died. i jumped out of his lapped and just went crazy. i couldn't control myself. i started punching the bed, then ripped shirts off hangers and threw them.

Shawn came up behind me, grabbed me, brought me over to the bed, layed me down, and he layed next to me, and just held me. Made me stay in one spot and relax. Eventually i fell asleep, and he loosened his grip. 

Shawn's POV

Finally, she fell asleep. I let her go alittle, and decided whether i should just sleep her or go back to my room. I decided to just go back because i didn't want it to be awkward when she woke up. I sat up, crawled over her, and went to leave , but felt someone grab my hand.

I turned around, and Hannah was looking at me holding my hand. 

Hannah- "Please stay, i don't want to be alone"

Me-" Ofcourse"

i got back into her, she turned into me, and i just held her, and we both fell asleep.

Hannah's POV

i asked Shawn to stay with me because i was still kinda shaken up from what happened, and i didn't want to be alone. i'm so happy hes laying here with me. 

i could not sleep at all. just thinking about my grandma, it just kills me.

i kept tossing and turning, sitting up, walking around. i hope i wasn't bothering Shawn, but i couldn't stand still. Finally i fell asleep at 3 am. but i woke back up at 6 am. 

i wasn't really tired, so i got up, and tried to do some of the laundry, but ended up falling asleep on the ground folding clothes. 

I woke up at 8:30 am, and was in the bed. Shawn must of woke up and carried me over. 

i sat up, and just kinda starred off. 

Shawn- " What are you thinking about?"

i kinda jumped because i didn't think he was awake.

Me- "Alot. Alot of things honestly, i just can't get her out of my head. "

he reached over to me and rubbed my back

Shawn- "It's okay, but stop thinking it's your fault because it's not! you weren't the person who hit her, you had no control over that!"

ME- "I guess so.. oh, and sorry about my whole melt down thing last night. sorry you had to see that and be apart of it. i just , i can't really control myself!"

Shawn- "Oh, yeah i get it. it's fine. My sister Aaliyah use to do that when her bestfriend died, so i know how to handle things andd yeah..."

i just nodded

Me-"I'm gonna go down and get a bagel, do you want anything?"

Shawn-" No, i usually don't eat in the morning, but i'm gonn go to the guys room for a little bit, let me know if you need anything!"

ME- Okay, Thanks" i said giving him a hug. he kissed the top of my head.