Chapter 3

Hannah's POV

Once we got to the hotel, Bart showed me the suite the guys will be staying in, then my room, which was across the hall. I had 2 beds in my room, but i was the only one staying in it since everyone was a guy..except for Mahogany, but she stayed with her mom. He told me all the rooms and where everyone would be, gave me phone number, and left so i could unpack a little since we were going to be here for a while. 

When i was just about done packing, i got a text from Bart, asking me if i was hungry, and to meet him down in the buffet at the hotel. We talked a little about the guys and there personalities and who's arriving when. Turns out i wouldn't be completely bored tonight because Cameron, Nash, and Hayes were arriving at 5:00pm. Looks like i'll get to know them tonight! 

We talked for about an hour an a half, until Bart had to go to the airport and pick up the boys, so i went up to my room, and took a little nap. 

When i woke up Bart had texted me and told me that they were back and the boys were in there room. I got up went into the bathroom, made sure i look presentable, and walked over to their room. I knocked, and Nash answered the door. "Uhh, how did you get on our floor?" he questioned a little confused. "Oh no, i'm not a fan, well i am, but i'm Hannah, the new manager, well i'm just job shadowing for now. Did Bart tell you about me yet?" well this got awkward. "Oh yeah! sorry, come in!"  i walked in, Hayes and Cam were on the couch watching tv. They looked up when me and Nash walked in, and Nash introduced me. We said our hi's and they invited me to stay and get to know each other. Turns out they are really funny, and sweet guys, and i can tell me and Cam are going to be really close friends. I checked my phone, and it was only 10:00pm, but i was exhausted so i decided to go to bed. "well i'm going to go to bed, my room is 315 across the hall, if you guys need anything just come on over!" i said getting up. "Wait, let's exchanged numbers!" Cam said. All 4 of us gave each other our numbers and i went to my room to go to bed.