Chapter 6

2 Days Later

Hannah's POV

The past couple days Shawn and I have been hanging out a lot. I think i'm really falling for him! i like him so much, i wish he knew. Cam is basically like my brother now, and he's the only one i've told. He gives really good advice. He keeps telling me that i should tell Shawn because Shawn feels the same, and he always talks about me. The guys always give us crap telling us to date already, and always has us next to each other, and the annoying but kinda helpful shenanigans. I mean, being closer and spending more time with, i'm not complaining!

Today the family was heading to Six Flags. It was a pretty nice day out, about 75 degrees, nice and sunny with a little breeze. I put on american eagle shorts, a thin sweater that had half sleeves, black vans, and i straightened my hair. 

We were all walking as a group because soooo many fans showed up. We rode a couple roller coasters, and we were walking to get something to eat, me and shawn were towards the back of the group and we were just walking, then next thing i knew he grabbed my hand. i obviously didn't complain i looked up to him to see him smiling down to me, i gave him a warm smile and got closer. 

Matt- ooooo look at these lover birds back here! he yelled

everyone turned around and started laughing and awwwing and taking pictures. i got embarrassed so i covered my face into Shawn's arm/side and he hugged me / rubbed my back. This feels so right. i can't wait for the future!

Later at the Hotel

We were all in the elevator to go up to our rooms. it was about 11:30pm and i was exhausted and so was everyone else because the elevator ride was basically silent. We were walking to the rooms, and all the boys went in there and Shawn stayed out and went to me with my door. Shawn- Well today was really fun! he said smiling! Me- yeah! it was! i love roller coasters! Shawn- well i'm going to go , I'm exhausted. good night! he said leaning in for a hug. ME- good night, i said hugging him back. this was the best hug ever. like usually it's a little hug goodbye, and walk away. this wasn't. no. not at all. we are still hugging, and it's magical. and yes, a hug can be magical. i felt him loosen a little, so i did and we both pulled away into our separate ways. Shawn- see ya tomorrow. he said winking.