Chapter 4

Hannah's POV

Man these beds are extremely comfortable! i roll over, grab my phone off the table to find a text from Cam, and Bart. Bart told me all the arrival times of the guys, and Cam told me they were going to breakfast. That was at 11:00, it's 12:30, whoops i guess i'll go by myself. I texted back:

Me: Hey, sorry i just woke up! The whole time difference really messed me up!

Cam: Well hey there sleepy head! Yeah the flight days are always lazy because the time zones. We are in our rooms right now, you can come hang with us if you want!

Me: Yeah, that makes sense! and i'm going to go grab something to eat, then i'll be up ! (:

Cam: Alright, cool!! (;

i got my food, and headed up. There door was open with the locked switch thing, so i walked in. Turns out they were all shirtless except for Hayes. All i could think was DAMN! i stood there in shock, and didn't realize what i was doing until i heard them all laughing. I blushed and looked down embarrassed. "Don't be embarrassed, we are use to it!" Cam said laughing. "Haha, sorry!" i said walking in and sitting on the couch opening my pop tart and setting down my fruit and orange juice. "ooo can i have some fruit?" Cam asked sitting right next to me opening his mouth like i was going to feed him. "Well somebody isn't shy." i say winking at Cam. I heard Nash laugh from the bed, "Cameron Dallas shy?! Not even close!" lol, i turn to Cam and he is still sitting there with his mouth open, waiting for me to give him some fruit, so i take a canalope out because i don't like them, and put it in his mouth! "EWW what is that?!" He yelled spitting it out. I was laughing so hard!! "Canalope! and go pick that up!" i yell at him.  "Ew, i hate canalope, and ugh fine mom i'll go pick it up" he said in a little kid voice.

*One hour later*

~Text Message~

Bart: Meet me in conference room 1B in 10 minutes please.

Me:  Alright!!

"Hey guys, i gotta go meet Bart, ill text you later!!" "alright bye!" they all said back.

I headed down to the conference room and Bart and Nick were sitting at the table. Woah, this feels so professional!! I sat down and we started talking...

Nick and Bart- Hi Hannah

Me- hey you guys what's going on?

Bart- we had you come down her because we want to just go over everything that we will need you to do, and everything that'll be happening!

Me- oh, okay!

Bart- so, we are having you "manage" the boys , which means makes sure they're in the right places at the right times, keep in touch with them, make sure they don't burn down the building, help them with whatever, make sure they don't kill themselves, etc. and if they don't we, and especially them would probably appreciate it if you help them keep up with laundry because we are going to be away from home for a while, and i want them looking acceptable. So does that sound good?

Me- Yepp, sound good! That's what i figured when you meant manage the boys! hah and this is actually what i liked doing, keeping things organized and in charge of stuff so this is basically the perfect job for me. Thank you again for everything!

Bart- no problem.! thank you for contacting me and helping out!

We talking for a little bit longer, till Bart told me all the guys are up in the room and he is texting them to come down here to meet me and go over some stuff for this week/weekend. All i could think of was omg, all the boys are going to be in the same room as me, and i'm finally going to meet them, and omg, i was freaking out in the inside, but obviously couldn't show it! i couldn't wait!

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}[

Heey! Sorry if this is boring right now, it's just kind of introducing everything, but don't worry all the lovey dovey stuff will come shortly!! (;