Chapter 19

HANNAHS POV

it felt like someone was carrying me to i woke up and Shawn was carrying me bridal style. such a gentleman!

he looked down and smiled at me, and i just laid my head back down and closed my eyes.

we got out if the elevator and shawn asked me where my room key was

ME- " can i sleep in your guys room ? i don't want to be alone "

SHAWN- " ofcourse you can! i have a queen sized bed ill share mine with you!"

once we got into the room shawn set me down.

CAM- " what are you doing in here?" he said hugging me

ME- " i don't wanna sleep alone so shawn said i can sleep in his bed with him"

he just nodded his head and kissed my forehead

CAM- "okay goodnight i love you!"

ME- " love you too!"

i walked over to my room real quick to change into spandex and a sports bra because that's how i always sleep. brushed my hair took off my make up and brushed my teeth.

i walked back over to the boys room and most of them were sleeping since it's already pasted midnight.

Shawn, Carter, Gilinsky, & Johnson were sitting on the couch watching tv. i walked over to the couch and sat next to Shawn.

CARTER- " damn girl you got some abs!! " he said checking me out

ME- " well when you're a cheerleader that's what happens!!"

they all laughed.

ME- " so what are you guys watching?"

GILINSKY- " i have no idea we just turned it on and this is what played" he said laughing. , realizing that no one was really watching it.

JOHNSON- " are you sleeping in her tonight? "

ME- "yeah, i don't really feel like sleeping alone since what happened.!"

JOHNSON- " gotcha!! you and Shawn be safe & wear protection! " he yelled while getting up to go to bed "goodnight!"

i just laughed and kinda blushed.

SHAWN- " are you tired? do you want to go to bed?"

ME- " yeah i'm pretty tired! goodnight you guys!"

CARTER & GILINSKY- " night "

we walked into his room and Aaron was already sleeping. he told me to go ahead and lay down he has to go to the bathroom.

i got on the bed and under the covers and laid my head down. i heard the toilet flush, sink turn on then off. he must of brushed his teeth . then i felt the bed sink.

i turned around and shawn was getting situated under the covers then turned to me and smiled.

he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. we tangled our legs together and we talked for a little bit.

SHAWN- " you don't realize how long i've wanted to do that! "

ME- " do what?" i asked acting clueless

he just starred into my eyes then brought his lips to mine. it felt so right!

SHAWN- " that! " he laughed and winked at me.

i just laughed and laid my head down

ME- " goodnight Shawn "

SHAWN- " good night."