Chapter 36

Hannah's POV

by the time i finished cleaning and did some of the laundry it was already 3:30. crap i gotta start getting ready!!

all the guys were watching tv,so i went into my room and got in the shower. i took about a 30 minute shower trying to get all the food out of my hair.

i got out blow dried my hair, then starting curling it. i used my wand and did loose, more natural curls. i grab my phone when i was done with my hair and texted shawn.

me: how do i dress? casual, fancy?!

shawn: just casual's fine. im wearing khakis and plaid. not too fancy!

me: okaay. will you tell me where we are going? i have no clue what to wear!!!

shawn: nope! you'll see when we get there!! just wear like leggings and a top!

ugh this is so difficult. after starring at my suit case for 10 minutes, i finally decided on dark red leggings, lose short sleeve, high in the front longer in the back shirt, plain black shirt. i wore my black combat boots with them. 

i went in and did my makeup. i did concealer and powder, light smokey eyes, a small winged eyeliner,  mascara, bronzer, and light blush. 

i did a finally spin, checking my hair and outfit. and i think i looked pretty good! i checked my phone and it was 4:45. hmm....15 minutes what should i do ??

i sat on my bed and pulled out my phone. i went on twitter, and man i've been gaining sooo many followers lately! i was looking through my mentions, and theres alot about the picture shawn posted with both of us saying " SHANNAH! i totally ship it!" and saying how cute we are. i felt my cheeks get hot.

4:55

i walked out of my room and cam, nash, taylor, shawn and jacob were watching tv. 

me- " hey! where's everyone else?"

nash- " matt and carter are making a video, and everyone else went to the weight room!"

they all turned toward me and starred.

taylor- " oooo you look cute! where you going?"

shawn- " with me!" he smiled "ready?" he asked getting up.

me- " yep!!" i smiled. we started walking out of the room.

taylor- " USE PROTECTION!" he yelled

cam- "taylor shut up! BE CAREFUL!" 

i just laughed. 

we went over to the range rovers and shawn got in the drivers seat. it feels weird not taking a limo!

shawn- " wanna know where we're going?!"

me- " yes!!!!!!" i screamed!

shawn- " well too bad!!" he smiled and winked at me!

i sat a pouted. i crossed me arms and looked out the window. shawn just laughed and set his hand on my leg and kept it there. 

we were driving for 15 minutes...

shawn- " we're almost there can you close your eyes?!"

i gave him a glare and covered my eyes. i felt the car park.

me- " are we here?"

i heard the car door open and close and i didn't get an answer. shawn came and opened my door.

shawn- " keep your eyes closed!"

he helped me out of the car.

me- " i feel like im getting kid napped!"

shawn turned me around, so he was standing behind me and moved my hands to covers my eyes with his hands. i held his wrists because i felt like i was gonna fall. we walked in silence for a while until we stopped walking.

shawn- " keep your eyes closed."

he moved his hands and walked away.

me- " shawn?? where'd you go??" i started to panic.

shawn- " hey , relax im right here. open your eyes."

i opened them and i was standing at the edge of the beach. shawn was about 20 feet away. he had a blanket laid out and candles set as  a pathway to the blanket. i walked up to the blanket and he had a bunch of food, and it was just amazing!

me- " shawn...it's....it's beautiful!" i smiled and hugged him.

shawn- " i'm glad you like it! wanna eat?"

i nodded and sat down next to him. he had:

pb&j, fruit, chips, candy, and bunch of my other favorites.

me- " when did you do all this?!" i asked amazed

shawn- " while you were cleaning!" he laughed

we made some small talk while we ate.

shawn- " wanna walk the beach?"

me- " sure!!"

i took of my boots and socks and stood up. he took his shoes and socks off and reached his arms up. 

me- " you want me to pull you up?"

i nodded his head. i grabbed his hands and interlocked our fingers and tried to pull him , but he didn't move. i tried again and he obviously helped because i stood up. we let go hands, and started toward the water. we walked down with the water rushing into our toes.

shawn grabbed my hands and intertwined our fingers. i look up at him and smiled. he stopped walking and turned me toward him. he grabbed my other hand and locked eyes.

shawn- " hannah, you don't know how long i've wanted to do this, how long ive wanted you, how long it took me to finally ask you! and now that ive finally done it, this is my chance. i like you. like ALOT! and i want to make you mine so no one can steal you. i was going to do this sooner but a couple of fans ruined my plan, so i'm taking this chance. Hannah Grace Stevens will you be my girlfriend?"

i was so taken back by this. i was so excited. i was speechless. i didnt know what to say so i just nodded and smiled. he wrapped me in a hug and picked me up and spun me around. i was so happy. he put me down and we starred into each eyes. he put his hands on the sides of my faces and smashed our lips together. it was about 10 seconds when he pulled away.

shawn- " you dont know how long i've wanted to do that either"

i just laughed and pulled his face back to mine. all of a sudden all the boys started running towards us cheering! where did they come from??

me- " what are you guys doing here??"

johnson- " shawn told us what he was doing and we wanted to see it! CONGRATS!"

they all started cheering, and we all walked back to the cars. shawn and i hand in hand.