Chapter 15

Hannah's POV

we finally got into the center, and it's pretty big!

they had the barricades, then the stage, Mohagny's set up, the boys tables, extra seats next to the stage. 

we all headed threw doors, which i'm guessing were for "back stage" which it was just like a kitchen type thing. they had tables set up for us to sit, and they had like a buffet table of drinks and food, which of course is where all the guys went. i got a glass of water.

i sat down at a table with Bart and Nick, and they were telling me the order, and when we are coming back stage, and where i should stay. they said i can basically go wherever. if the boys call me on stage, i can go, i can sit in front of the barricade, go by tables and help, walk out with the fans. 

but i probably won't do that because i've been in alot of pics or videos with the boys, so most of them probably know me, and are jealous, so i'll stay safe.

*Right before the show*

We were sitting back stage, and we could hear all the girls running in. this is going to be interesting!

Mahogany and Colby started calling the boys names, and one by one they would run out the doors, and i would say good luck to all of them. when shawn went i said goodluck, he hugged me, and i kissed him on the check.

Cam-"ooooo girl! get some!" i said in a gay girly voice.

i punched his arm.

The last guy got called out, and next thing i knew, Mahogany was saying- "And we'd also like to welcome our new manager to the stage Hannnaaaahh!!!"

i was soo shocked, i didn't know what to do.

Mahogany- "Hannah, come on, don't be shy! get up here!"

i didn't know what to do, i kinda froze. next thing i know Cam was infront of me and dragged me on stage. there were so many girls staring at me! some were cheering, others weren't or saying boo, get off the stage.

Cam took the mic "hey, be nice. Hannah's the reason we are all alive and haven't killed each other, or burned the hotel down!"

i laughed and said thanks. he hugged me, then i felt arms come up behind me and spin me. he put me down and turned around and saw Shawn. he hugged me and whispered "ignore them!" he winked at me. then i walked off stage.

Bart- " i think they like you! you got a lot of cheers!"

Me- "Like me? i don't think so. they hate me because i'm a girl and i hang out with the boys."

bart laughed "they're jealous, and wish they were you, don't let it get to you!"

Me- "Thanks"

i went and sat in the extra chairs. the boys were messing around on stage for a little bit, then they took a break with the stage and were taking pictures. 

i was walking down the line of tables to check on all the boys and helping the guards once in a while if they were crowded. 

Cam looked up at me. and smiled at me and called me over. 

Me- "yes sir?"

Cam- "i don't know, you looked bored, and weren't really doing anything."

Me- "well theres not much to do right now. but this is really cool and fun!"

Cam- "yeah i know! it's a blast. well i'll let you back to whatever you were doing, i love you sis!"

Me- "Love ya brooo"

a couple girls gave me dirty looks, i just starred at them until they looked away.

i was walking by the barrier and a couple girls screamed my name and asked for pictures.

i went over to them, and took selfies with there phones, and they wanted me to sign there papers. this was awesome. a feeling i've never felt before! they were asking how it was hanging out with the guys and asking a bunch of questions, they were really nice. 

Girl- "OMG OMG SHAWN'S LOOKING OVER HERE! OMG OMG OMG! SSHHAAWWWWNN!"

i turned around and he was smiling at me. i smiled back and he walked over to me. the girls started to freak out.

Shawn- "Hey girls, what cha doing?" he said hugging me from behind.

Me-" Just talking and taking pictures. these girls are really nice!"

Girl- "omg shawn, i love you so much can we please take a picture?! please!

Shawn- "Of course!"

he's so nice, and loving to his fans. it's adorable!

After about 45 minutes of pictures, we all had a break and went back stage and ate.

We were finishing up, and Jack and jack were getting ready for there performances. 

They were called out, and we all went out there. the boys were sitting on the stage, and i sat in the chairs. 

Cam- "pssst, Hannah"

i look up from my phone. and look at him giving him a what look.

Cam-" come up here"

i hesitated at first, but then slowly walked up there and sat in between Cam and Matt.

Me- "why am i up here?" i ask looking at Cam

Cam-" because you were by your self. be a little social!"

i slapped his arm. and watched jack and jack, they were just starting.