Chapter 21

Hannah's POV

i felt someone roll on top of me but just ignored it because i didn't want to get up yet. they layed there for a couple minutes, then i felt little kisses all over my face. i smiled and opened my eyes to Shawn. i started laughing and he didn't stop. he kissed my cheek, then my nose, then my chin, my cheek, forehead and just kept going around. it was so cute, i secretly didn't want him to stop.

ME- "shhawwn!!" i laughed

i pushed him off me and sat up. bad idea because shawn grabbed me and pinned me down on the bed and sat on my belly and held my arms above my head with one hand...which meant he had a free hand.

shawn started to tickle me. i screamed and tried to get a breathe. i don't think anyone was in the hotel suite because no one came to my rescue.

Me- "shhhhaawwwn sstt sttttoppp i caaannntt brreethee!! whaat cann i dooo ttoo maakee youu sttopp?" i somehow got out between laughs/screams

he stopped then puckered up his lips and closed his eyes. i'm assuming he wanted a kiss...so i sat up so i was infront of his face licked his cheek. 

while he was still shocked i had an opportunity to run. i ran into the living area and into the mini kitchen, and sat behind the island in the middle of it. 

i heard shawn run out then just stand there wondering where i went. he walked into the other bedroom, so i ran up quietly behind him and closed that door then ran back to his room and hid behind his bed. i heard him open the door and he yelled for me to come out. 

he came into his room and looked in the bathroom..then by Aarons bed. i figured he was going to come up to his bed so i popped out and screamed. the look on his face was priceless. i fell to the floor laughing. i thought i was dying. i was crying so hard from laughing my stomach hurt and my face.

shawn ran over to me and picked me up and threw me onto his bed and jumped on me. he pinned me down again and kept leaving little love bits down my neck. they tickled and felt good. a moan excaped my mouth and he chuckled. that's embarrassing. he kissed up my neck, to my chin, to my nose, then right around my lips then got off and went into the bathroom to shower. what a tease. i'll get pay back though!

once i heard the shower start i waited a couple minutes to know thaat he was for sure in the shower. i went into the kitchen and got a cup of ice water. i snuck back and slowly and quietly open the bathroom door. he was in the shower singing. i stood right by the curtain and right when i was about to throw the water and ice over top he turned off the shower, so i quickly chucked them over and ran out of the bathroom, and on my way out i shut the light of so he'd have an even harder time getting me.

i ran and jumped on his bed and got on my phone like nothing happened. shawn came running out of the bathroom with just shorts on. dang that boy is fine! 

he stopped crossed his arms and starred at me.

ME-" what is something wrong? i heard you scream!"

Shawn- " oh really did you know?" he said walking closer to me, his upper body and hair still dripping water.

Me- " yeah what happened, one of the boys ran out of the bathroom right before you, did they do something?" i asked with a serious face trying not to give it away.

Shawn- "oh it was one of the boys? really? because last time i checked they were all going down town to figure out some merch!" he said getting closer.

Me- "oh well they must of came back early!" i said looking back at my phone.

i knew he didn't beleive me because next thing i knew he ran and jump on me, and embraced me in a hug since he was still dripping in water.

Me-" AHH SHAWN YOUR GETTING WATER ALL OVER ME!" i screamed trying to push him off

Shawn- " duhh that's the point! karmas a bitch!"

i laughed and stopped struggling because i knew i wasn't strong enough to push him off of me. 

he sat up and pulled me onto his lap and i sat sideways and wrapped my arms around his neck. he had one hand on my lower back, then the other on my upper thiggh, almost my butt. but it didn't really fase me because i am a flyer. 

we sat there and talked about what we were doing when everyone got back.