Chapter 27

Shawn's POV

i know how bad Hannah feels right now, and i know Cam isn't taking this very well either, so i thought me and him could go get her a few things, then decorate her room before she wakes up. 

Shawn- " hey cam come here! so do you wanna help me with something?"

Cam- " sure what is it?"

Shawn- " so i was thinking we could run to the store. get some flowers, balloons, teddy bear, streamers, decorations and decorate hannahs room before she wakes up tomorrow morning! maybe it'll make her feel a little better and more confident about her surgery!!"

Cam- " yeah that sounds good!!"

we grabbed the keys and headed out to the black range rovers. we went to target. we picked up some pink and blue streamers, a bouquet of flowers, a bunch of balloons, we picked up a basket and bought little things she likes and filled it, and this huuuugeeee teddy bear! she's gonna be sooo surprised!

we checked out and were headed back to the car. once we got everything in the trunk/back seat i texted her mom to let her know our plan:

Shawn: so me and cam just bought a bunch of stuff and wanna surprise hannah and decorate her room a little, any suggested times?

Michelle (hannah's mom) : well she just fell asleep for the night now, and she has the surgery at 7:30am. so you can either come early at like 6:30-7:00am or decorate it while she's in surgery and when she comes back she'll see it. it's up to you. just let me know i wanna see it!! (: good luck and thank you for everything!

Shawn: alright. i'll talk it over with Cam then i'll let you know. and you're welcome! i'm glad to be a part of this! you have an amazing daughter and if you need anything just let me know!!  tell her i said good luck if i don't see her in the morning!

Michelle: will do!! & you're an amazing guy! hannah really likes you ;p

i laughed. 

Shawn: i hope so!

this kinda became awkward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shawn- " so when should we do this? before or after her surgery?"

Cam- " hmm...i think we should all show up before her surgery,wish her good luck, then decorate when she leaves. !"

Shawn- " yeah that's a good idea. let's go get back to the house and get some sleep since we have to wake up so early"

we got back. when we got inside it was alittle after 11pm and most of the guys already crashed. some of us were in the family room and others stayed in the basement. more guys were downstairs so i crashed on a couch upstairs and cam slept on the floor. 6:30 am is going to come quickly!