Ch. 54

We make 1k! Bros... Thankee so much!
___________________________

I open my eyes and feel wait on my chest and stomach. Peeking at the two beings, I see Toby with his arm spread across my chest, making me blush and smile.
I also see a bit of black hair behind Toby's arm and a little grey creature on my stomach. I chuckle as I am the guys's pillow for now.
Starting to get a little uncomfortable, I tap Toby on the head to make him wake up. His eyes flutter open and he smiles, sleepily muttering,"G-good morning y/n."
He looks around and quickly moves his arm from my chest,"Y/n! Gosh I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean for t-that to happen." He starts to blush a lot, embarrassment flooding into his facial features.
"It's fine Toby." I laugh and turn my gaze to Dr. Smiley and the creature.
Toby looks in my direction and suddenly jumps, clenching his fists. I hear him pout as he sees the other man resting his head on my stomach.
"I'm waking h-him u-up." He twitches, violently shaking the doctor. Dr. Smiley yawns but squeezes me more, causing me to flinch.
"What do you want?" He groans, peeking at Toby.
"Look at what y-your sleeping on." Toby says through clenched teeth. I see Dr. Smiley look at my stomach and suddenly gasp, turning into a smirk.
"Gee, y/n makes a nice pillow~ Maybe I'll take her someday~" He chuckles and gets off, pulling the creature off too. (I'm very sorry.)
"I'm naming him Fake, because it's a fake Rake...and Golem..." He stands up and walks into the kitchen, supposedly making breakfast.
    Toby growls and mutters,"I knew he was ganna b-be trouble." Turning to pull me up, we see Mr. Smiley walk through the room and into the kitchen, shooting us a quick smile.
    "Wanna eat breakfast now?" I turn my head to the twitching teen, who pulls me up from the couch.
     "Y-yeah, let's go." He says, taking my hand in his grasp and leading me into the kitchen.
      We see waffles on the table and Toby quickly sprints towards the rickety table. "W-waffles!" He twitches happily, turning to a drawer and pulling it open. He took out the silverware and spread it across the table.
    I got the napkins and Dr. Smiley set the glasses of milk down.
   "Thank you doc! And thank you Toby and y/n! Now I don't think I need to make any food for a while." He laughed, causing me to giggle, making Toby chuckle, and making Dr. Smiley laugh.
     After we stopped laughing, we all sat down at the table and started eating the mouthwatering waffles.

     It was now 9:18 am as Dr. Smile started examining The Fake. Fake woke up about an hour ago, and boy is he a heavy sleeper. Dr. Smiley had him on the table in Mr. Smiley's lab. He looked at me with his black eyes.
      "So doctor, what is he?" I asked, with my hands behind my back.
      "Well he's certainly not part of The Rake's species, and not Golem's species either. I believe I've- I mean we've just found ourselves a new creature to add."
      The Fake hunches up and jumps from the table onto me. I hold him gently, like holding a baby, and cradle him in my arms.
     "Hi Fake~" I start to talk to him like a child talking to their puppy. All the men in the room just stared in awe as The Fake played with my (h/c) locks.
     I smile and laugh, rubbing his skinny back, him hugging me like a toddler.
    "O-ok I think you've had enough of that, Fake. We don't want you to hurt our lovely angel, do we~" Dr. Smiley smirks at me, winking.
     I look down at The Fake, sadly handing him to Dr. Smiley's arms. I see him set Fake down onto the table, Toby and Mr. Smiley holding him down.
    "We just need another blood sample from...here." The doctor said, sticking a needle in Fake's elbow. I flinch as I hear the small creature shriek in pain. Toby sending the doctor glares of hatred.
    The men walk away to a counter and I lean against the table where Fake lay.
   "Don't worry Fake, it'll be over soon." I rub his head and smile at him, giving him my warmth.

    Don't worry Fake...

   Don't worry y/n.