TWENTY TWO

I wake up to Louis' soft snores. I look over to him and smile as the memories of last night come rushing back to me. His eyes flutter open as he looks at me.

"Hi." I whisper.

"Hey." his voice raspy since he just got up. It sounds so "sexy". My face instantly heats up.

He chuckles, "Thanks babe."

"I didn't mean to say that out loud." I bury my face into the pillow.

"It's fine, Hazza." He smiles. He wraps his arms around me and we stay that way for awhile.

"I love you Haz." Louis murmurs.

"I love you more Louis. I'm so glad you came into my life that day at Starbucks. I never knew you'd mean this much to me. You complete me." I say.

"You complete me too. I didn't know where I was headed with my life. I mean I still don't, but having you by my side makes me feel like I can do about anything I put my mind too. And I love that feeling. Please, Harry, don't ever leave me." He looks up at me.

"I promise you, I won't. As long as you promise the same." I whisper.

"I promise." He holds out his pinkie and I wrap my own pinkie around his, making the promise official.

I hear my phone vibrate on the table next to the bed. I roll over and pick it up seeing a text from Niall.

Oi mate where ya been? I went by your house but your mum said you weren't there. Are you at louis'? Ya are aren't ya? should've know. smh styles what am i gonna do with you

Oh Niall. Always a comedian. Note that sarcasm in that compliment.

Shush Niall and if you must know, yes i'm at louis'. why what's wrong? why have you been looking for me?

I sat my phone down waiting for Niall to reply. Which could be seconds to hours knowing Niall.

"Who was that?" Louis sits up in the bed.

"Niall wanting to know where I was." I chuckle and sit up beside him.

"Why'd he wanna know?" Louis asks as my phone vibrates.

"I guess we're about to find out." I say as I pick my phone up.

well i need to tell you something. it's important. can i stop by? if louis doesn't mind

I look up at Louis who was reading the text over my shoulder. I didn't mind because I had nothing to hide.

"Of course I don't mind." He says. I quickly reply to Niall saying that he can come over and he said he'd be here shortly.

Louis and I get up and go take a shower. Yes together. But we just showered. That's it. For all you know;).

We get out and after we put our clothes on, we hear the doorbell. Surely enough, it was Niall. I let him in and we all say on the couch.

"Okay so what did you need to tell me?" I say putting one knee up to my chest.

"Um, you're probably gonna be mad. But please, don't do anything." Niall quietly says. It makes me sit up straight like him. He's usually not like this.

"Niall. What's going on?" I ask. I can see him getting a little emotional. I get up and walk over to him and wrap an arm around him.

"It's about Liam." He whispers. I get heated.

"What'd he do?" I say, trying my best to stay calm. I don't even know what he did. But if it's enough to make Niall emotional, then it's enough to make me not calm.

"He kinda, sorta cheated on me last night." Niall trails off.

"What?!" I stand up and look at Louis. He mouth is agape. I look back at Niall.

"Harry calm down. It was a mistake." Niall says.

"Cheating is not a mistake Niall." I say, sternly.

"But, he didn't mean to. He was drunk." Niall quietly says, not looking me in the eye.

"I don't care if he was drunk or not. That's no excuse to cheat." I say as the doorbell goes off.

I angrily walk over to the door and open it. I'm meant with a face I didn't want to see.

___________________________

Chapter 22!! I hope you like!! sorry for the long wait but it's finally here! it's a little short ish sorry for that but it did leave off with a little bit of a cliffhanger! next one will be up soon!
lots of love,
skinnielove.