TWENTY FOUR

(a/n: a lot of little time skips, I'm sorry.)

~1 month later~

I'm walking the halls with Niall and Liam heading towards English. We walk in and see Mrs. Edwards setting her binder on her desk.

"Good morning boys," She says as she notices us.

"Morning." We day in unison.

Soon everyone came in and got in their desks and the day began.

"What are you doing now?" Niall asks as we exit the school building. I was fiddling with my keys, trying to open the door.

"Going to Louis'" I answer, dropping my keys. I bend down to grab them.

"Of course." He chuckles.

"You're always with Liam." I defend myself.

"I didn't say anything about it. What's got you so worked up?" Niall asks.

"It's just, for the past month, Louis has been acting weird. I can't explain it. It kind of feels like he's going to break up with me and I can't handle that, if he does. I can't. I love him. I can't handle him getting tired of me. I can't-" I get cut off. Tears slightly falling.

"Hey, hey. It's alright. He's not going to break up with you Harry. He has too much love for you." Niall says. I take a deep breath. Maybe he's right.

"I hope you're right Niall." I sniffle, "I just get so worked up thinking of people leaving."

"I know, but it's all going to be alright. I promise. And remember, I'm always a call away." He says, walking away to where Liam was parked. I get in my car and head towards Louis'.

"Knock, knock." I say knocking on the door as I open it.

"Shit." I hear Louis murmur. I look around and he's shuffling to hide something in the kitchen.

"Louis? Are you okay?" I ask walking into the kitchen.

"Uh, yeah babe. I'm fine. Just give me a minute." He stuffs something under his shirt and walks to the bedroom. I sigh and sit on the sofa in the living room. Soon after, Louis walks out with a smile on his face. He comes over, leans down, and kisses my cheek.

"What's up?" He asks.

"Nothing. Just got done with school and came here. Thought we could do something." I say in monotone.

"Uh yeah sure. I actually made plans for us later tonight." I raise my head and look at him at that news.

"Plans? What kind of plans?" I ask.

"Mmm can't tell you that. Just dress nicely. It's not a casual place." He says and it makes me intrigued. I just nod my head.

"So why don't you go home, change, and come back here?" He says in the form of a question. I simply nod and make my way out the door.

"I love you." He says as I close the door.

"I love you too." I say back, making sure he could hear. Because I do, I do love him. With all my heart.

"Louis why are we here?" I ask as Louis pulls my car into a fancy restaurant.

"Shh, babe. Just c'mon." He says as he walks into the restaurant, grabbing my head.

"Table for two. Tomlinson." He tells the waiter. I'm just in awe of the restaurant. It's so beautiful. Like something out of a movie.

"C'mon love. This way." He leads me to a table in the middle of the room.

"Order anything you'd like." He says as we're headed menus.

"Can we get a glass of wine?" He asks the waiter. The waiter nods, walking off.

"Isn't this perfect?" He asks.

"Yes. But I don't understand. Why this? On a random Tuesday?" I ask. He just looks at me.

"Why not? I love you. And I want to show you how much I love you." He says, smiling from ear to ear.

"The waiter comes back with a wine bottle and two glasses. Louis stops him when he's walking off and brings him down so he can whisper. The waiter nods and walks off. I shrug it off.

We soon get our food and dive in.

"It tastes amazing. Oh my god." I moan about the food.

"I know. The best place in this town." He says and looks at the waiter behind me and does a subtle nod. Subtle enough that if i wasn't paying close attention, I would've missed it. The waiter comes by with a dessert cake, and written on the plate in chocolate is "Congratulations". I look at Louis confused.

"What's this for?" I ask him.

"You'll see." He winks.

He stands up and pushes his chair in. I start to get up too but he stops me and makes me sit down. I look at him.

He then, kneels down and grabs something out of his coat pocket. He pulls out a little box and opens it. It's a ring.

I gasp and put my hand over my mouth.

"Harry Edward Styles. You make me the happiest man alive. We may fight but which couple doesn't? I didn't know you would have this big of an impact on my life, but we're here, doing this. I just want to say that I love you so fucking much. And I want you to be in my life forever. Harry, will you marry me?" He asks.

"Yes. Yes Louis. I'll marry you." I say with happy tears streaming down my face.

The whole restaurant exploded with applauses. I was truly happy that night.

___________________________

Guysssssss just an epilogue is next! I had no idea where this book was going, so I thought I'd end it now and not drag it on. But I hope you enjoyyyy! The epilogue will be up soon! This book was a journey and I loved it! Give me ideas for another one and i'll try to write it!
lots of love
skinnielove