TWENTY ONE

~3 months later~

I was walking out of the school building towards Louis who was leaning on my car, smoking a cigarette.

"Hey babe." I say as I get within speaking distance of him.

"Hey Hazza." He smiles and pecks me on the lips. Vanilla and smoke. My favorite.

"So where we going to?" I ask as I get in my passenger side. I let Louis drive from time to time now.

"It's a surprise." He says as he takes one last puff of his cigarette and then puts in the the ash tray that I keep in my car for him.

"C'mon babe! Please tell me." I whine.

"Nope. I can't." Louis looks at me. "It'll be worth the wait." He smiles.

"Better be." I playfully roll my eyes and giggle.

We've been driving for two hours when he pulls into a restaurant. Not just any restaurant. The most expensive restaurant in this town.

"Louis this place is expensive." I gasp.

"I've been saving up. Let me spoil you with a nice dinner." Louis pouts his lip and gives puppy dog eyes.

"Fine but next time I'm spoiling you."

"Alright! Works with me! Let's go!" He takes my hand and drags me into the restaurant. It's so nice on the inside. Even has a chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

"Wow." I whisper.

We sit in a booth after a lady escorts us to it. She hands us menus and asks what we want to drink.

"A bottle of wine please." Louis says and she nods. She walks away to go get the bottle I presume.

"Louis I can't drink that. I'm not of age yet." I say.

"You're a month away. You'll be okay." He assures me. I let it go. Soon the lady comes back with a bottle of wine and two glasses.

"You two enjoy your evening. Someone will be by to order your food." We both say "thank you" and she nods as she walks away.

Once we order our food and start eating it, I can't help but stare at Louis.

"Why are you staring at me?" he chuckles.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I want you to know that I love you so much." I say with a smile.

"I love you more." He says looking at me and grabbing my hand, planting a kiss. He continues to eat his food, so do I until we're done. He pays for the food and we walk back to my car. I let him drive us again.

"Where are we going to now?" I ask looking over to him. Smiling at him for just being him.

"To that field you showed me a few months ago." I tense up in my seat.

"Harry, I know what happened there. I want to make happy memories there. With me. Are you okay with that?" He glances over to me a few times since he was driving. I sigh and nod my head when he glances back to me.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yes. Positive." I assure. I sit back and relax before we get to the field.

We get there and he swerves into the field and stops the car. We get out and walk toward the body of water. We sit on the grass in front of it. Louis pulls out a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket and puts it between his lips. He takes his lighter and lights it, blowing out puffs of smoke. I can't help but stare lovingly at him.

"What?" He chuckles as he takes another hit of the cigarette.

"Nothing. Just wondering how it feels like." I say truthfully.

"How what feels like?" He looks at me questioningly. I motion towards the cigarette. "Oh smoking?" He asks. I nod.

"You wanna try it?" He asks. I hesitate. Thinking about it before I nod my head.

"Yeah why not. You only live once right?" I smile and he hands me the cigarette.

"Just put it between your lips and suck. It makes the smoke go into your body and then just blow the smoke out. Got it?" He says after he explains it. I nod my head even though I don't understand it fully.

I just put it up to my lips and sucked in. I get into a coughing fit as I hand the cigarette back to Louis who takes a hit while patting my back. After the coughs are all out, I look at Louis.

"Yeah I know," he chuckles. "Happened to me when I first started. You get used to it though if you wanted to start." I shake my head no.

"I think I'm good." my voice comes out groggy. I don't know how Louis could do that. I look over to the water and enjoy the breeze of the cool air. I look to Louis and see him throwing his cigarette butt into a water bottle. Where'd he get a water bottle? I have no idea.

"I love you. I know I say that a lot. It's just that I love you so much and I want you to know." I say scooting closer to him.

"I know you love me, Harry. I love you so fucking much also. You have no idea how much you've hanged my life for the better. The moment I seen those beautiful green eyes, I fell hard for you." Louis smiles.

"I fell hard for you too, Louis. With your blue eyes and your tattoos. You're so hot and funny and cute and- I just love everything about you." I smile.

He come to my face and presses his lips to mine. It started out sweet and loving. Then it turned into a hard and passionate makeout session. That taste of vanilla mixed with cigarette smoke fills my mouth.

He gently pushes me down to where my back is on the grass and he's on top of me. His hands glide up and down my upper body, slightly raising my shirt. Which he breaks the kiss to pull off of me but continues to kiss me as soon as it's off. He starts grinding and a small moan falls from my lips. His hand trails down to my jeans when we hear someone yell.

"Hey! What are you kids doing?" We look up and see a policeman walking towards us.

"Shit." We both say and we scatter to get up, I grab my shirt, and we run to the car. Once we get seated we can't stop laughing.

"Oh shit. That was insane." Louis laughs as he pulls away from the field.

"I've never done anything like that before." I say as I try to steady my breathing. "It was awesome."

"Is that considered running from the cops?" Louis asks glancing over to me.

"I have no idea." I chuckle.

We go to his apartment and finish what was started.

______________________

twenty first chapter!! hope you like!! it was one of the longer chapters. over a thousand words!

comment what you think!

and would you like a sequel if i stopped this at around 25 ish chapters?

would anyone read the sequel?

the next chapter will be up soon! but please comment and tell me your feedback!

lots of love
skinnielove