TWO

I'm awoken by the bell and Niall shaking me awake.

"Hmm." I hum as I stretch my arms.

"Did you nap good?" Niall asks as I gather my things and stand up.

"You know it." I say as we walk out the classroom. We head to Niall's locker so he can put his stuff away.

"What did the teacher want when she called you back up?" He asks, putting a book into his locker.

"Oh, she went to college with Gemma."

"Oh really?" he asks. I nod.

"Yeah she said I looked like Gemma so she wanted to ask me if I had a sister." I tell him. As he's shutting his locker, Luke walks up to us.

"Hey Niall," he says shyly. What?

"Hey Luke." Niall replies, turning to look at him.

"Do you maybe wanna hangout sometime?" Luke asks Niall, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Uh sure. Here's my number. Text me whenever and we'll see." Niall hands Luke a piece of paper. Luke smiles and walks away. I turn towards Niall.

"Um. Niall. What was that?"

"Oh Luke. I found out from a friend of a friend that he likes me and I find him cute so I'm gonna see how it goes." Niall shrugs. We start to walk to our next period.

"I didn't know you were gay!" I say happily.

"There were signs Harry. How did you not know?" He laughs out. "And you're gay also. Don't you have a gay-dar?" He chuckles.

"No! You know there's no such thing as that." I say, giggling.

_________after school_________

"Harry!" I hear Niall yell as I'm walking to my car.

"Yeah?" I ask as I turn around.

"Could you take me home? Or could I chill with you?" He asks.

"Yeah you can chill with me for a few hours. Hop in." I say as I get in the drivers side. Niall hops in the passenger side. I drive to my house. It's not that far from the school. I pull into my driveway and we both get out.

"Mum! Niall's with me." I yell when I walk in. My mum comes from the kitchen.

"Oh hi, Niall! I haven't seen you in weeks!" My mum says and hugs Niall.

"I know, Mrs. Styles! I've just been busy." He says as he hugs her back.

"Well I'm glad to see you! And you should know by now that you can call me Anne!" She smiles and walks back to the kitchen.

Niall and I walk up to my room. I sit on my bed, Niall sits in my desk chair, and just listen to music.

"So what do you want to happen with Luke?" I ask him as he spins in my desk chair.

"Um I'd like to be in an relationship, but I know that takes time. So I just wanna hang out and have fun." He answers as he stops and looks at me.

"Man, I wish I could find a guy." I groan and fall back on my bed. I hear Niall get up from the chair. He sits on my bed and falls back to where we're both laying down, starring up at the ceiling.

"You'll find someone soon, Harry. I know it. You're great. Anyone would be lucky to have you." he says.

"Thanks Niall." I say.

"You're welcome." He smiles.

After two more hours, Niall finally had to go home. My mum drove him home and I just sit and listen to music until I fell asleep.

___________________________

surprise!! double update!! I hope you like this chapter! It's kinda boring right now, i know, buttt it will get more interesting! anyways hope you enjoy!! leave a vote and comment please!
lots of love, skinnielove