Chapter 2

I was sitting on my bed scrolling through insta when I heard a loud thump down stairs. I got up walked down stairs and looked in the kitchen to see Jake hanging from the chandelier and everyone else surrounding him. "Oh hey Amber"Erica waves I waved back. I pulled up the song chandelier from Sia.
"You were just on time"Tessa laughed. Everyone started dancing and singing and I was recording.
I sat on the counter top watching these weirdos. I could see Ivan looking at me, but we didn't say a word to each other.
Erica, Tessa, and Me were riding in Rilanda the Honda which was Tessa's honda if you didn't know.
"Were are we going"I asked.
"Is that even a question"Erica said sarcastically.
"Oh Starbucks"I said. We all laughed.
"Anyways what's up with you and Ivan"Erica asked. "Yeah it's like your sworn enemy's"Tessa joked.
I was a little nervous now I didn't wanna tell them but then again their my best friends.
"Umm I really don't want to talk about it"I said "well at least not right now".
"What did he do"Erica asked "I swear if he put his hands on you ill kill him".
"Same"Tessa said.
"No no nothing like that, just something else"I said.
"Then what"Tessa asked.
"Tell us"Erica urged me.
"Well you really don't have to I already heard you talking to your camera, I just wanted to know the truth"Erica said. I glared at her playfully.
"So you know huh"I said. She shook her head.
"And im assuming you know too"I looked at Tessa. She shook her head too.
"Im sorry"Erica said.
"You don't need to be sorry for anything"I said.
We pulled up to Starbucks I ordered a Regular grande mocha Frappe so did the others.
We headed home.
"Hey you know what will cheer you up"Erica said.
"Oh no she has an idea"Tessa said.
"Run"I laughed.
"I think I know"Tessa said.
"Were gonna find you a new boyfriend"Erica said doing jazz hands.
"She did this to me to u don't worry you'll get used to it"Tessa laughed.
"No thank you"I said "I don't even want another boyfriend"I said.
"Blah blah blah he broke your heart so F him"Erica said.
"Yeah that's easier said than done I have to deal with him every single day because he lives with me, my only choice is to stay with Logan"I said.
"Are you saying you want to leave"Erica asked.
"Im not saying that just that may be what im going to do if things don't get better soon"I said.
"Well that's up to you to make it Better"Tessa said "as someone once said fall 8 times get back up 7"Tessa repeated.
"Yeah okay Tessa but I haven't fallen 8 times"I said sarcastically.
"Ha ha ha very funny Amber"Tessa said. We reached the house surprisingly no fans there. That's wierd but at least more quiet for me.
"Can I get a Hoyaa"I yelled opening the door.
Everyone stared at me.
"What can I say im also a Violeter"I said and sipped my coffee.
"That's not funny"Jake said.
"Uncle Kade"I said fake wining.
Jake gave me a sarcastic smile.
We all went to the kitchen. Erica Tessa and me sat next to each other on the counter top. The guys on the island counter too.
I got a group message text from the "Why don't we" boys.
D=Daniel J=Jack JH=Jonah Z=Zach C=Corbyn A=Me

D- Hello Everyone
A-Hey ppls
J-Hi
C- Heyyoii
A- Jess Corbyn ur so much like Logan id expect that from Daniel
D-That hurt
A-sorry but its true
I smiled at my phone.
"What are you smiling about"Jake asked.
"Nothing just the boys"I said.
"What boys"Kade said "you should be talking to no boys, your already in a relationship"Uncle Kade said.
"Uncle Kade"I wined.
"No excuses"He said holding his finger up.
"Give me your phone"He said.
"No Kade"I said "bad dog"I said. He grabbed my phone. "Hey Kade give me my phone"I yelled. I chased him around the whole house and finally got it. I sat back down on the counter next to Erica and Tessa.
That's when Nick came out.
"England isn't a city Nick"I yelled at him.
"That's insulting and it was your brother who did the lyrics so blame him"Nick said.
"England is my City"I yelled.
"Jake your an idiot England isn't a city, no wonder why Logan's smarter you can't tell the difference between a City and a Country"I said.
"Oh your gonna get it"Jake said.
"no Jake don't touch me"I yelled I stood on the counter.
"Uncle Kade do something"I said.
"Don't rely on me for anything he's your brother"Kade said. I glared at him.
"Be A Maverick Jake"I said.
"No"he said get grabbed me legs and head towards the pool. Good thing Erica grabbed my phone before time or else id have to get a new one.
Jake was on the edge of the pool he let go but I didn't fall in I was holding on to him for dear life.
"Seriously"He said. He jumped off and ran into the house. I jumped on the couch.
"Im tired now"I said as they all came in. "Good to know"Aj said.
"Hey you be quiet"I said pointing at him.
Erica handed me my phone. "Thanks"I said.

A-hey sorry just had a tug of war with my phone
D-yeah I was wondering what happened
J-Yeah Daniel though something bad happened to you he was worried like crazy
D-was not
J-was too
D-not
J-yeah you were
A-okay I don't have time fir all your messing around I gotta go ttyl boys love you all weirdos.
D-okay bye A
J-bye
C-byyy

I turned my phone off and set it down next to me.

I looked at Erica "I have an Idea"She said. "What"I said.
"Let's clean up because I am not living in this filth for the rest if my life"She said. Everyone moaned.
"Chop chop let's goooo"She said.