Chapter 37

Christmas was officially over and we only had another day with my mom and Greg.
"Jake.....stopp...pleeeaasseee"I said in between laughs as Jake tickled me to death.
"not until you apologize for calling Kong cuter than Apollo"He said.
"Fine I'm sorry I'm sorry"I said. Then Jake stopped.
"but Kongs still cuter than Apollo"I said as I ran away Jake chasing me. I slammed the door to my room.
"Amber open up now"Jake pounded on my door.
"Never"I said back.
"Fine then bye"He said and I heard his footsteps fade away.
Great Peace and quiet and away from my brothers and loud parents....well Greg my moms okay.
Then I felt my phone vibrating from my back pocket I checked to see who it was.
Dani❤ Facetiming...
"Hello Beautiful"
"Well hello Mr.Seavy"
"So how'd you vacation go"
"Great and yours"
"Well it was good but Jake took Isla to Disneyland and not me so life's great"
"Aww are you jealous"
"Maybe...but hey you have no right to judge me"
"Your right I don't but hey Jack did get that "cold challenge down" he was in -3 F you were at 62 Jonah was at 8 and Corbyn was At 17"
"You do know your stuff"
"Yeah well what can I say im a genius"
"I can't doubt that"
"Anyways Logan's going to Tokyo tomorrow while im flying back to L.A"
"Well that's cool almost as if he's traveling the world"
"Yeah but imma be a loner at the house"
"You have Lidia and Even"
"Well Even a bit you know. And Lidia is taking a break while Logan's away soo"
"Well your gonna be visiting us I mean after all we do leave for tour in a week"
"Yeah I am. Man I wish I can go on tour with you guys"
"I do too but you have so much planned for you and you need to follow your dreams"
"Wow Seavy a little preacher"
"Well I wouldn't say that"
"Yes I would"
"We Anna needs me were going surfing but if you need anything just call"
"Kay don't have too much fun bye love you"
"Love you too"
It felt good seeing his face again I miss him.
I walked out of the room into the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar from the cabinet.
"Ayee there's my favorite sibling"Logan said hugging my knowing Jake stood right there.
"Fine.....AND JAKE LEAVES WITH HIS DIGNITY"He said walking off.
"Stop being so dramatic Jake"Logan said.
"Logan, Amber and Jake you guys are going to miss your flights.

After saying goodbye to my brothers and mom I boarded the plane. I am going to miss Logan though he's going to another country.

"Excuse me but we have to get off the plane now"I heard a voice say. Then I woke up noticing the little girl sitting next to me.
"Okay thanks for reminding me"I said.
"No problem aren't you Amber as in Logan and Jake Paul's sister"She said.
"That depends depending on how embarrassing my brothers are"I said.
She just laughed.

We got off the plane and I ordered an Uber. I opened the door to see my favorite boys standing there.
I dropped my baggage and jumped on Daniel.
"I missed you too"He said kissing me.
"Oh my god my eyes my poor innocent eyes"Zach said dramatically.
"Keep it rated Pg 13 people"Jack said.
I just smiled at how stupidly funny they all were.

I woke up seeing Daniel besides me with his arm wrapped around me. Corbyn snuggling with a teddy bear. Jack on the couch sleeping while sitting up Zach was under a bunch of pillows. The only on who was up was Jonah.
I quietly got up not wanting to disturb anyone while sleeping and walked into the kitchen with Jonah.
"Hello me fellow Harry Potter geek"I said.
"Hello Hermini"He said.
"Well Hermini's a witch and Im not I have zero power whatsoever"I said.
"You make that sound like a bad thing"He said.
"What ever you say Mr.Marais"I said.
"So is that what you to now just put Mr in front of our last names."He asked.
"No for you it's Mr. Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich"I said "or Harry Potter".
He just laughed at me.
"What's so funny Mr.Potter"I said.
"Oh so now your Professor Snape"He asked.
"Umm no im Hermini remember"I said.
"Ahh okay"He said and gave me a look.
"What"I said.
"Nothing....here"He handed me a water bottle.
"What's this for"I asked.
"For this"He grabbed another water bottle and threw water on me.
I gasped "oh no you didn't"I said chasing him around the house.
"What are you guys doing"I heard a sleepy Corbyn say.
"This"I said as I threw water in him.

30 minutes passed and by that time we were all soaked.
"Well since were all soaked"Daniel said as he picked me up and ran outside and jumped into the pool.
"Oh my god Daniel"I said.
"What"He laughed.
"Im soooo done with you. This waters freezing"I said "don't you know not to get in here when it's still morning"I said.
"Well not my fault you and Jonah were having a water war"Daniel laughed.
I splashed water into his face.

We were a dry by now I changed into some comfy cloths while the guys just sat there miserable still in wet and smelly clothes.
I walked down the stairs to Jonah saying "Hey Amber I like you hoodie"He said. I looked down wearing my Gryffindor hoodie.
"Aww Thanks Potter"I said as I sat down on the couch besides Daniel.
"The only thing I don't like are your socks"He said. I looked down at my socks they were Ravenclaw socks.
"What can I say im known for smarts and Bravery"I said doing a dramatic hair flip.
"Smarts I don't know maybe dimwitted"Jack said.
"Aww thanks"I said sarcastically.
"And brave more like un enthusiastic"Corbyn said.
"Okay I quit my job"I said.
We all shared jokes and laughs. It was fun with them hanging around. They've decided to let me come to their first show in Arkansas with them.
So this will be fun.