Chapter 35

It's been a month were done shooting The second Thinning and I became good friends with Peyton.
Im still living with Logan.
Life's great right now.

"Aye Amber your fans have been blowing up my dms asking were you are and if your okay"Logan said showing me all the dms.
"Okay"I said.
"Tell them what happened"He said.
"Logan it's bad enough already I told the guys. You practically want me to spill it out to the whole world now"I said.
"Suit yourself anyways imma head to the gym so you don't do anything stupid"Ligan said.
"Wait Logan"I said and grabbed a plate from the kitchen then threw it at his feet watching it break into millions of tiny pieces.
"THAT'S MYY GIIIRRLLL"Logan yelled.
I sat on the couch on Instagram again and Logan's right about it people have been blowing up my phone asking "were are you" "are you okay" "What's going on." I decided to leave it for now. I wanted to go on a little run so I got up and changed into some work out clothes and walked into the kitchen to see Lidia.
"Hey Lidia imma head on a run so if Logan gets back tell him were I am please" I asked.
"Well actually do you mind if I join I've needed a work out for a while"Lidia asked.
I just smiled and said "sure."

We ran about a mile together and were now walking. I took a drink of water.
"So how's L.A life treating you"I asked Lidia.
"Fun but except the part were I come here so often I practically never get to see my family"She said.
"Well ill be sure to tell Logan that"I said.
"Anyways so you and Daniel huh?"She said.
"Well I don't know"I said.
"What do you mean you don't know. You've been dating for like 4 months"Lidia said.
"Yeah but.....I don't know"I said.
"Come on telllll mmmeee"She begged.
"I really don't know if he feels the same way though"I said.
"That's ridiculous trust me you have nothing to worry about. Now lets keep moving about 4 more miles to go" She said and started running I shook my head but cought up to her.

It was starting to get late it was already 7 p.m and me and Lidia barley noticed. We were talking so much time flew by.
"Oh crap we gotta get going"I said.
"Oh yeah let's go now. Before Logan thinks somethings up" Lidia said.

We were walking 5 minutes then I noticed the Yeti.
"Guys where were you I legit sent a freakin' search party"Logan said.
"Well we did go for a run then got cought up in L.A life"Lidia said.
"Exactly"I said.
"Get in"Logan said. Lidia got in front and me in back with my head on the window.
"So I have exiting news for you Amber"Logan said.
"Were shooting another movie"I asked.
"No wayyyyyy ffrrreekkinnn betterrr brroooo"Logan said.
"Logan what it is"I asked.
"so I got you.........nothing"I said.
" thanks Logan"I said annoyed.