Chapter 7

Me and Jocelyn were sitting on the kitchen counter. "So you and Daniel huh"She asked.
"I don't know I do like him but I don't know if he likes me"I said.
"Well it sure does seem like he does and I mean Aaa lloott"She said.
"Yeah well I sincerely doubt that"I said. "Hey watcha doin" Anthony asked walking in.
"Nothing much just catching up"I said.
"Mind if I catch up with you im exhausted of them there so Loud"Anthony said seating next to me.
"So"Jocelyn said. We all stoped "talking we all heard singing? The boys im guessing.
I walked in Jocelyn and Anthony behind. The boys were singing "just to see you smile". I absolutely love that song. Daniel with his guitar and the others singing their hearts out.
"Id walk id run id even learn to fly just to see you smile". They kept going.
"Shall we"Jocelyn said handing her hand out towards me.
"We shall"I said. Then we started dancing, she spun me several times.
They stopped singing, it was over.
We all clapped. And some whistled.
"So jake are we really a walmart one direction"Corbyn asked.
"Who told you I said that"Jake asked.
"Oh nothing just your music video, nothing really special"Corbyn said.
"Yeah are we"they all said.
"Well I mean you are one direction and you are from Walmart so yeah I did, do you have a problem with that"Jake asked playfully.

"Okay im breaking this up right now"I said. I pushed them both.