Chapter 48

I stared into his dark eyes. They weren't his this wasn't the Daniel I knew for a past year, he was different.
Not himself.

"Daniel look I-"I started until he cut me off.

"I don't want to hear another one of your excuses"He told me.

"Daniel come on"I said urging him to listen to me.

"No Amber. You kissed two other guys"He said "and you know what people call people like you"He said.

I breath heavily and waited for another response from him and got one not so nice.

"A Slut"He said.

"And you kissed Aspen do you think I liked that either"I yelled.

"SHE FORCED HERSELF ON ME AMBER"He yelled at me.

"MICHAEL DID TOO AND MATTHEW DO YOU THINK I WANTED THAT TO HAPPEN ALSO"I yelled.

"GOD DAMNIT AMBER"Daniel yelled.

"What did I so now"I said my voice shakey with me crying.

"Look im sorry"He apologized.

"I can't right now Daniel"I said running off.

"AMBER"He yelled my name but I kept walking til it was dawn outside.

***

I woke up in a room that didn't look anything familiar from mine in Ohio.
Then I saw Shane Dawson walk into the room and sat on the bed I was lying in.
"So Amber you doing okay"He asked.

Then Ryland walked in.

"Yeah im okay. Wha-what happened"I asked not really wanting to know what happened.

"Well you called me and said something about a Daniel character getting mad at you so you stayed here" Shane explained to me.

"Oh"I said.

"Yeah you were sitting in the dark and crying. What happened?!?"Ryland asked.

"Well long story short umm Daniel kissed someone else so I came back to Ohio then I got hurt. Then next day my friend kissed me. Daniel got mad and I got mad and this crap happened"I said.

"Hey. Hey it's not crap. Its gonna be fun with you here we missed you"Shane said

"Let's make it litttt"Ryland yelled. I just laughed at how stupid these guys are.
***

I sat on the couch as Snoop sat on my lap as I pet the lazily laid back cat.
Shane was on the phone with Logan telling him everything fine and im fine here.

Once Shane was done talking me clapped his hands once and said "so...everyone wants you back there"He said looking at my worried face as I pet Snoop.

"But I wont let that happen until your fine with it"He said then my frown turned into a smile.

"Thank you"I smiled at him.

"No problem anyways were was I. Oh yeah"He said and grabbed a water bottle and spilled it on me.

I gasped "NO YOU DIDN'T JUST TI THAT SHANE"I yelled.

"Oh I think I just did"He laughed at me.

I stood up chasing him until I nearly ran into Ryland.

"What are you two doing"He asked.

"Well I was just about to throw Amber in the pool"Shane said before I could run I was in the cold blue pool water. I came up to the surface.

"You are so lucky I don't kill you right now"I said.

Him and Ryland just laughed at me the whole time.
***

Not gonna lie I loved spending time with them. The whole day was fun until they dropped me off at my moms.

"Do I really have to go"I asked.

"Well your mom and brothers wants to see you but you can come any time"Shane told me.

"Okay"I said and hugged both of them goodbye.

I stood in front of the door.

Here goes nothing.

*Short chapter i know but thank you to nicccoleg (go make sure to follow her if your reading this) thank you for helping me with this chapter luv you gurly😊*