Chapter 33

I was alone....again. Matthew left a while ago and Logan's off somewhere and Jake. Well im not even allowed there anymore while the boys are gone too.
It's just me myself and I, well for 2 more day. Me and Daniel were going to pull a prank on Logan. You'll see.

I sat on my couch scrolling through my phone, and through random fan pages. I ended up following on which was Whydontwedaily. Apparently she was the first ever fan page in France. But she seemed like a really fun girl and stuff.

There was a knock on my door. I got up and opened it.

"ayyyy baby sister Amber"Jake yelled.

"What do you want Jake"I said "because it's either your pulling a prank on me, you need something, or you came to torture me" I said He looked at me and gave the the "What the hell are you saying" look. "Don't look at me like that " I said. "What are you talking about"JAkesaid in that he obviously did something voice.

"Jake I swear if I go downstairs and see my car painted all over. I swear to god your dead"I said.
"You'll just have to see"He said.
"On my god Jake"I said running downstairs. I saw my car there perfectly fine.
"Is this a joke. Why'd you bring me down here"I said.
"I didn't bring you, you ran"He said holding his vlog camera.
"Jesus Jake your so annoying"I said pushing the camera.
"Am I really"I said. He stared at the Team 10 bus.
"What are you starring at"I asked.
"Wait for it......Now"Jake said.

Daniel, Jack, Corbyn, Jonah, Zach, and Logan all ran out and of course Logan vlogging.
"You love me and you know it"Jake whispered in my ear.
"Oh my god I missed you guys so much"I said hugging them all.
"Good morning Do-nation"I said to the camera.
"Umm sorry to break it to you but it's the Logang the strongest and fastest growing family in THE FREAKIN WORLD BRUH"Logan yelled.
"Ayyoo good morning Logang what's poppin"I said.
"Aye that's my sister right there"Logan yelled.
"Shh my neighbors are gonna hate me"I said.
"They already do sis" Jake said "and I gotta go Erica needs me"Jake said.
"Kay bye Jake see you soon"I waved as he left.
"Finally you guys are back"I said "I've practically been lonely"I said.
Daniel hugged me and whispered in my ear "ready for the prank soon"He asked. "As ill ever be"I whispered back. We pulled apart Logan pointing the camera at us. "I ship it so hard right now"Corbyn said in a girly voice.
"I have missed my two big brothers"I hugged Jonah and Corbyn.
"Hey Im your actual brother"Logan wined.
"Well there my new brothers"I said while my arms around them.
Logan glared at them playfully.
"She's the boss"Jonah said.
"Exactly"I said "now come on, we have loads to catch up on"I said dragging all of them into the apartment.

We all sat on the couch talking and catching up on everything.
"So how was your two weeks away from all the craziness" Corbyn asked me.
"It was peaceful, yet lonely"I said.
"What about Matthew" Zach said wiggling his eyebrows.
"Umm no Zach. Were just friends besides I have this little goofball right here"I said hugging Daniel from behind.
"So we have a lot to talk about Logan"I said.
"Why did you not come here for Thanksgiving"I asked.
"Well there's a good explanation for that. I was plugging merch to Turkey's and goat's"He said.
"What"Everyone asked confused.
"If you actually watch my vlogs then you'd know what I mean"He said.
I nodded my head to Daniel signaling us to start the prank.
"Umm Daniel can I. Talk to you for a second....alone"I asked.
"Sure"He said. We both went to my room knowing Logan would follow us and vlog the whole conversation. Which is part of the prank.
I was trying so hard to not laugh.
"Can you sit please"I asked Daniel. He agreed and sat down.
"What'd you want to talk about"He asked.
"Umm....I....well, you see. Just promise me you wont hate me if I tell you" I asked.
"Yes I promise and why would I hate you" He asked.
"Because umm I. Well im kinda sorta. Pregnant" I said a but quietly.
"Your what"Daniel said while Logan barged in.
"It's with that Matthew guy isn't it"He said.
"You disgust me Amber"He said walking out.
"Wait no let me explain"I said following Daniel out of the room.
All eyes were on us now.
"No im not gonna let you explain because you cheated on me. First you were with Ivan. Then you kissed Chance. And you deserved what Jordan did to you"He said raising his voice.
I really was about to take that literal but remembered its just a prank. But was it true did I deserve what he did to me?
"Woah Daniel I wouldn't do that if I were you" Jonah said stepping closer and closer to Daniel.
"And she cheated on me"Daniel said. I shed a few tears while that was happening. Taking it literal of what he said.
"Daniel get the hell out here your not going to be talking about my sister like that"Logan said getting a bit upset.
"People are right Amber you are a slut"Daniel said.
"You little bitch"Logan said "you won't be talking about my little sister like that"He was about to punch him but Jonah and Corbyn held him back and Zach and Jack held Daniel back.
"Guys stop fighting"I yelled getting in between both of them.
I watched how Logan was still trying to get out of Jonah and Corbyn's grip.
"Stop Logan stop it's just a prank"I said.
Logan calmed down.
"It's a what"Logan said.
"It's just a prank. That's for pretending you were dead"I said.
"What the hell"He said.
"Dude I seriously thought it was all real"Corbyn said "and I was getting really mad at you"Corbyn pointed to Daniel.
"Oh my god"Jonah said while hugging me. "Im fine Jonah. He wouldn't hurt me"I said into his ear.
"Thank God that nightmare is over"Zach said.
"But I have to say you two are hella good actors"Logan said.
"Thanks hope that teaches you a lesson"I said.
"Well I almost killed Daniel so yeah"Logan said. I hugged him. "Brendon you got all of this"Logan said. Brendon put a thumbs up still pointing the camera at us.

We all laughed at how ridiculously realistic that prank was. Today was a pretty good day. Got to see my favorite boys in the world. My 4 favorite brothers in the world. And got to see one happy Corbean when I gave him his own ps4 got his birthday.