Chapter 52

I waved by to my mom as I boarded the plane.
I decided since the boys have one week left before tour I'll spend that week with them.

I sat down at my registered seat with Daniel and Corbyn besides me.
On the other side was Jonah, and Jack and Zach had his own seat next to this elderly couple.

"All passengers please stay seated while the plane with be ready for lift off"The employee said as the plane started lifting higher into the air.

I really hate this part when we have to go up in elevation it's easier when your landing.
I think Daniel saw my eyes closed and grabbed my shaking hand.

"It's fine"He told me as I nodded.

"God you guys are gross"Corbyn said which totally ruined the moment.

"And you never like this with Christina"Daniel asked.

"Nope never she can actually handle plane rides"Corbyn said teasing me.

"Alright Corbyn we get it Christina the best girlfriend in the entire world and you can never me alive without her"I blabbed.

"That's right"Corbyn said.

"Jeez can't I enjoy a simple plane ride without you bickering bean"I asked Corbyn.

"No, no you cannot"Corbyn said popping one of the pretzels the flight attendant gave to him in his mouth.

I just rolled my eyes.

"L.A here we come"Daniel yelled.

I rolled my eyes and smiled at him to.

Soon after I fell asleep on the ride with Daniel right besides me.

***
I was woken up to shaking. "Come in Amber" I heard the softness of Daniel's voice say.
I opened my eyes to the blinding light of the sun and knew we were in L.A. Daniel carried my carry on baggage because. Well I didn't have much with me just stuff I brought to Ohio.

Jonah ordered us all an uber. Surprisingly this time it wasn't a car it was a can that can fit us all in. We all pulled in the can Jonah in the front seat conversating with the uber driver, Jack, Corbyn, and Zach in the middle where as that left me and Daniel in the back.

Because of all the jet lag I fell asleep on Daniel's shoulder.
From then I wasn't awoken to the awful noise of the boys they fell asleep too.

* Hey guys yes I know it's a short chapter you don't have to tell me but I'm going to be posting short chapters every Monday-thursday and
Friday-sunday
I will posting longer chapters.
I know it's a bit off schedule but that's what's gonna be going down since school started up again.
But thank you guys soooooo much for 1,900+ reads i really appreciate it and if anyway your not following my Instagram "U GUd BRO"

F.P: W.D.W_Seavey
Main: Blissful._me *