Chapter 24

I woke up. Well at least I hope so I couldn't quite open my eyes because I felt the light on them. I could hear a heart monitor on the right of me and faint voices. I knew I was in the hospital at this point.
I opened my eyes in hope to see one of the guys or my brothers or at least Christina. But nothing. No one was there.
I stared at the wall for a while thinking. How did I get here? Why?
That's when I heard faint footsteps. Probley the doctor or nurse. Nope not them. Them.
Daniel stared at my for a minute then ran to me.
"Oh my god"He hugged me.
"Hey Daniel"I said softly.
Then all the other boys came in and Christina.
"Amber"They all yelled. We all hugged for a while until Christina broke the silence.
"Im sorry Amber....for bringing you into this mess"Christina said.
"Christina, none of this was your fault"Corbyn said.
"I agree Christina it wasn't your fault at all your a good person and if anyone was the blame for this it would be me"I said.
"Don't blame it on yourself either"Jack said.
"Why? If it weren't for me being stupid and going off alone it wouldn't have happened"I said.
"Okay so we need everyone to stop blaming themselves and shut the hell up"Logan came in the room yelling.
"Heyy Logan"Every one said.
"Those muii boiisss"Logan yelled.
"Logan this is a hospital shut up"Christina said.
Logan put his hand on his hip and said "Don't talk back to me young lady who you think you talkin to"He said in a girly voice.
We all laughed.
"Hey there's that laugh. So how you doing Amber." Logan asked.
"Great"I said holding a thumbs up.
"So when can I leave"I asked.
"Oh trying to get out so soon"Logan said.
"Yeah it feels like I've been here for years" I said.
"No it's actually only been three days"Jonah said.
"3 days"I said a little shocked.
"Yep. Anyways the doctor should be in here soon to check you out of here"Logan said.

I was finally out of that stuffy hospital and back in my comfy bed and my soft blanket listening to my favorite band in the world Why Don't We.
Just to see you smile came on and the boys walked in.
"That's my jam"Corbyn said.
"Yass boo"Jonah said.
"Hey its us"Zach said.
"Yeah no duh Zach"Jack said.

We all had a blast listing to their music and dancing around Finally we all fell asleep.
This horrible nightmare had ended thank god.