Chapter 38

~ Trigger warning~
For the past few day ive been getting anonymous text from someone saying things like "Daniel doesn't deserve you" and "your worthless" or stuff like "your a slut you shouldn't be going for someone like him" and stuff like that.
And of course it's getting to me because what if it's true. Am I not good enough for Daniel? Am I too ugly? Do I try to hard? Those things are making me self conscious now because of thus person and even worse she/ he said there going to the Arkansas show.
My life is now officially over.

Officially tour day.
We were already packed onto the bus headed off. I kept a distance from them a while ever since I got those text and they seem to notice it.
But I assure then nothing's wrong. "Arkansas here we come"Corbyn yelled.
"Yeah"All the boys yelled.
It was super late and I felt my eyes drooping. Them I felt arms wrap around me and placed a kiss on my head.
"Hi Daniel"I said nit looking up.
"Nope it's Jonah"He said.
I looked up at him to see Daniel.
"Don't play with me like that"I playfully hit him.
He laughed "well it was funny to see some kind of reaction. You've been off lately I barely see you even though were on the same bus"He said "is there something wrong"He asked.
Oh no why did he have to ask me that.
"No im just....I just miss Logan"I lied plastering a fake smile on.
"Okay then. We'll were super close to Arkansas and the show starts in a couple hours.
"By a couple hours do you mean it starts in a day"I asked sleepily.
He silently laughed.
"Okay you get some sleep"He said.

I woke up the next morning to Daniel voice. At least I thought it was morning but it was still dark out.
"Amber who is this"He asked me holding my phone up so I can see the text that unknown person sent me.
I sat up so I can focus better.
"Who is it"He asked again "and is this why you've been so distant"He asked a little aggravated now.
I stayed quiet.
"Please talk Amber"He said.
"What am I supposed to say YES THAT'S WHY I'VE BEEN SO DISTANT OKAY YES. THERE DOES THAT ANSWER YOU QUESTION"I yelled.
All the boys dramatically got up to see why I was yelling.
"What the hell I was perfectly sleeping then you wake me up"Jonah said.
"Yeah come on it's like 3 a.m go back to sleep"Corbyn said.
"Well that's not an option"Daniel said.
"Why sleeps always an option"Jack said.
"Look"Daniel said showing them the messages.
Why does he have to invade my privacy like that? He shouldn't have shown the other guys now there going to make a big deal.
"Who is that"Jonah asked.
I still stayed quiet not wanting to answer any of there questions.
"Who was that"Jonah asked again.
"I don't know"I said on the verge of
tears just thinking about it. Just thinking if I really am not good enough. If I am a slut. If I don't deserve Daniel. Even if I should be living right now.
"That's crazy talk Amber"Corbyn said. Then I realised I said that out loud, why do you have to be such a screw up Amber.
"Well for all we know this could be anyone"Jonah said.
"Well actually there going to the Arkansas show tonight"I said and regretted everything I just said.
"There what"Daniel asked.
"I didn't say anything. Just forget all about what I said"I said.
"So it's one of our fans. But how did they get your number"Daniel asked. That's when the bus came to a stop.
"Okay guys show time in 10 minutes chop chop let's go"The boys' manager said.

The guys were setting up and doing mic check while I was backstage waiting for this horrible nightmare to end.
It was now the Limelight after party. It was all going great no sign of that person. Well I think so im still not sure because I don't know who she is or what she looks like.
That's when I saw her. Practically her devilish eyes starred at me.
Taylor was here. Now I remember Taylors the one who sent all those messages.
She smirked at me as she went on stage to take pictures. Instead of pulling Daniel into a hug she kissed him. And the crazy thing is he kissed back. I was shocked the fans were shocked the boys were shocked.
"I should have known"I said as I ran off. I locked myself into the break room and cried.
I was so mixed with emotion I was mad, angry, jealous, and Hatred.
I broke the vase that had roses in it. I knew I wasn't supposed to but I did anyways.
I grabbed a piece of shattered glass and started cutting my arm.
That's for everything.
That's for thinking Daniel even loved me.
That's for him.
And that's for her.
I threw the glass across the room still crying. I started feeling really dizzy. Then I heard pounding on the door.
"AMBER OPEN UP"I heard Jonah's voice.
"Go back with Daniel and leave me like everyone else does"I yelled.
"AMBER SERIOUSLY OPEN UP BEFORE I KICK THIS DOOR OPEN"Jonah yelled.
I stayed there crying.
Then Jonah bargging in. I quickly pulled my sleeves down. He looked scared but angry at the same time.
He noticed the broken vase shattered into a million tiny pieces.
"Are you okay"He asked.
"What do you think"I said.
He sat next to me.
"You know you don't deserve this"Jonah said.
"Maybe I deserve this maybe I don't"I said "either way im done pretending"I said.
"Come here"Jonah said hugging me.
"Im sorry"I said.
"For what"He asked.
"Everything"I said.
"You didn't do anything wrong"He said.
It was silent for a moment then Jonah started talking "Let me see your arm"He asked. He probley noticed how I winced when he hugged me and he touched my arm.
I showed him my right arm.
"You other arm"He said.
"Why"I asked.
"Amber"He said roughly.
"Let me see your arm"He repeated.
"Why"I asked again.
"Amber im not playing now"He said even more aggravated.
I finally gave in. He pulled me sleeve up.
"What the hell Amber"Jonah said.
I started crying again.
"Why would you do this"He asked.
"I...I couldn't take it"I cried.
"There you guys are"I heard Corbyn says walking in.
"Hey Amb..."He trailer off looking at my arm that Jonah held.
"What happened"He asked.
"Life happened that's what. Daniel cheated on me. Apparently im not pretty enough, smart enough, or good enough for him"I said.
"Woah slow down there Daniel loves you by all I know. And what happened back there, there has to be a reasonable explanation"Corbyn said "And that doesn't mean go hurting yourself Amber"He said.
"Now come on the after party's ended"Corbyn said.

We were all of the bus now but I was in the back room playing with the equipment, and away from Daniel and the boys.
I fiddled with the piano and decided to play All Of Me by John legend.
When I was in the middle of the song I stopped noticing Jack there standing by the doorway.
"Don't stop because im here"He laughed.
"Hey Jack"I said and turned around on the stool.
"Heya Hermini"He said.
"You got that from Jonah didn't you"I asked.
"Well who else would call you that besides Jonah"He said "but anyways me and the guys are heading out for dinner wanna come"He asked.
"No thanks im not really hungry"I said.
"Oh, come on"He said and dragged me outside and put me in the van.
"Jaaacckkk"I wined.
"Your bad"Jack said.
I just gave him a dirty look. The ride was quiet...really quiet. Daniel was there in the back while me Jonah and Jack were in the middle.
We all sat down in a booth at Olive Garden. I was silent. Not a surprise.
I was texting Jack.