Chapter 4

I was lying on the trampoline on my phone. Logan had left a while ago and there was a mess in the house, well it's always like this but it was messier.

Someone jumped on the trampoline making me jump and drop my phone. Jake. He grabbed my phone. "Jake give it back"I said. He ran with it and started scrolling through my messages. "seriously Jake give it back"I yelled running after him. until everyone gathered around him and he started reading them out loud.

J=Jocelyn (bestfriend)

J-Hey Amber
A-Hey J wayd
J-nothing just wanted to see if u were ok
A-yeah im okay it's just I love team 10 but they ALL can get in my business at time well all the time.
J-I get it my brother is always in my business too.

"THAT'S ENOUGH Jake"I yelled. I grabbed my phone from him. I hate him now 100%.
I stormed upstairs. Slammed my door, flopped on my bed and started balling me eyes out.

I woke up the next morning. I hopped out if my bed to get ready, I turned my camera on. "Hey guys welcome back, so today is actually going to be a little awkward actually me and almost everyone got into a fight but it's okay I don't want to hold anything against them part of it is my fault but anyways lets go start the day"I said then turned my camera off.

I was actually planing to go to Logan's. I was going to wait for him to pick me up though.

I walked out of the room, trying not to get noticed. I walked down stairs and no one was there they were all probley sleeping I mean I wouldn't blame them it's still 4. It's still dark out but that's fine with me. I heard a knock at the door. I looked outside no one was there. I walked out more and before I could even blink someone covered my mouth and picked me up. I was screaming and kicking. I was trying to wiggle out of his grip but​ I couldn't. "Let me go"I screamed.
I saw in his had me had a knife. What did this guy want from me, why me.
He put his arm over my neck to make me stop fighting him and it worked.
Was this how my live was gonna end.
No it can't be.
"Hey what's going........"I heard someone from outside the fence. Logan and the boys.
"Get your hand off my sister"Logan yelled.
He pulled me away, that's when everyone came out.
Logan punched him once nut before he could do it again Jake Corbyn and Jonah stopped him. That guy ran like lightning speed Personally I think he was scared. I was scared I was shaking. I was so close to nearly not even existing.
"What just happened"Jake asked.
I stared crying.
"Don't cry, it's nothing to worry about"Logan said while Daniel pulled me in a hug.
"Okay let's get in the house, before me comes back"Erica said.
We all walked in. Tessa locked the door behind us. We all made sure all the doors were locked before we did anything else.
I felt like I was about to faint in shock. I was still shaking. The boys next to me Jake Logan Chance Anthony and the Martinez and Nick were all by the doors just in case.
"What happened exactly"Corbyn asked.
"Someone knocked on the door but when I opened it no one was there but then someone grabbed me and all that happened"I said.

It's been an hour since that situation. I fell asleep on the couch. Well of course I did it's me am I right.
I woke up in Logan's apartment, in my old room. I got up and looked in the mirror and it looked like I was crying, that's surprising because I did not remember anything from yesterday. I walked out and the boys were there sleeping and Logan vlogging. I waved at him from the balcony. He waved back and opened the balcony quietly.
"Watch this"He whispered.
He grabbed the merch gun and shot each one of the boys.
"Hey"Daniel said.
"Logan you Bastard"Jonah said
"Dude"Jack said
"Seriously"Corbyn said
"Really"Zack said. The funny part was they all said it at the same time.
"Had a good beauty rest"I asked sarcastically.
"Actually we didn't go to sleep until 3"Daniel said "we were all worried about you"Jack said.
"Well that's sweet but im perfectly fine"I said plastering a fake smile on my face.
Truth is im not fine I feel like I am breaking inside, because I don't know what Jake or the rest of team 10's gonna do to me because I said they were "in my business most of the time".
"Anyways who's up for Jake's"I asked. "Lego"Logan yelled. All the boys got up and we headed for Jake's.
"Can I get a hoyyyaaa"I yelled.
"Heeyyy Amber"everyone yelled.
We walked in.
"Hey"Erica and Tessa said hugging me. "How you feelin' "they asked.
I gave them a thumbs up.
"I have a surprise for you"Jake said to me.
"Okay what is it"I asked.
He brought in my mom.
"Mom"I screamed.
"Hey sweetie"she said.
"Oh I need to tell you something"She said "your going to school here"She said excitedly. I fround and then groaned. "No mom no no no"I wined.
"Come on your still 16, you need to go to school"she said. "Yeah okay"I said.
"Well you start Monday"She said.
"But that's tomorrow"I said.
I groaned again.
"Your going to Hamilton high"she said.
"Just great I won't know anyone and im prey for other people"I said.
"Okay so that's not gonna happen be happy" She said.
"Fine"I said plastering a fake smile on my face and sat on the counter.
"Great"I sighed.